• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

I thought Lunchbox was so cool, but then he said he listens to Coldplay. Terrible fucking excuse of a fucking band. The day I hear a Coldplay song I like is the day I stab myself in the face.

K7ognPC.gif

squicken

Cush keeping the Cheatin' Pete flame burning bright

edit: Weird to see NO give up inside pressure

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
The Eagles have released S Kenny Phillips per league source.

Going home?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Also sounds like Aaron Curry is getting cut:

Any time I see anything about Aaron Curry I'm reminded of the droves of moron Lions fans who populated message boards and who were chanting at Mayhew during a press conference to draft Aaron Curry #1.

rando14

Any time I see anything about Aaron Curry I'm reminded of the droves of moron Lions fans who populated message boards and who were chanting at Mayhew during a press conference to draft Aaron Curry #1.

still cant believe we blew our pick on that bust

squicken

hahahahahahaha

Shilo'd

edit:

Jonathan Cooper BROKE HIS LEG.

Just to let nfl gaf know.

Just goes to show you how little the cardinals are in this universe.

It sucks bro. But there really isn't much to speculate about. Not to be rude or trollish, honestly, but we saw the Cardinals' offensive line last year. We know what is coming

JABEE

Phillips hasn't been able to get on the field. Eagles missed on this one. Seems like he doesn't have anything left after his injury.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Schoob is hot garbage.

Fuck Yates, Keenum is better than both.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I just turned this on and McCown is under center? I guess Sean isn't taking chances, he doesn't give a fuck about this game.

At least its not Seneca Wallace

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Welp Texans look like the bottom of my shoe right now.

Matrix

So fucking pathetic. I wish our WR's got open that easily lol

Matrix

Matrix

Uh, isn't there a bit of a kicking competition going on in Houston? Or was that settled already?

It's settled. No competition and work on getting into the endzone 3 yards out. That was a extra point practically.

Top Bottom