• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

MechDX

Oddly enough Schaub is slower in real life than on tv.

Damn he is just soooooo slow at everything. Guy in front of me was counting seconds during two minute drill and it took him 8 seconds to get to line

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Oddly enough Schaub is slower in real life than on tv.

Damn he is just soooooo slow at everything. Guy in front of me was counting seconds during two minute drill and it took him 8 seconds to get to line

lol

LJ11

D.Johnson wants to run through people, looked like he could make someone miss but he just wanted to lower the boom.

Who do you think will pick up Josh Cribbs? Someone will take a gamble I'd imagine.

Nah, he's gonna have to sit this year out and rehabilitate that knee. Teams have plenty of preseason tape to see he isn't the same guy that he was. At least he got 250k for his trouble.

Read the Stevie Brown news. Sucks.:( Looks like Mundy/Rolle starting.

Also read Kenny Phillips got cut. Looks like he's done.

Full Giants cut list:

Fullback Ben Guidugli; wide receivers Brandon Collins and Terrence Sinkfield; tight ends Jamie Childers and Chase Clement; offensive linemen Michael Jasper and Austin Holtz; linebackers Jake Muasau and Etienne Sabino; defensive tackle Frank Okam; and defensive backs Laron Scott, Junior Mertile and Alonzo Tweedy.

...and Aaron Curry of course.

eznark

Banned
Cribbs is a nobody of offense and kickoffs don't mean shit in today's NFL. Cribbs is probably done.

PAY DA MAN.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JUS PAY DA MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

LAWAHALWAHAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DAPS NEON BEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

PAY DA MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lol passing td's... what do they look like?

Sad smh

Non-football related - I finished off Pikmin 3. Got all of the fruit. Great game! Very addictive.

I started Unfinished Swan and well, it's not much of a game really. The idea is interesting but I was bored after an hour of throwing paint splotches everywhere. Artsy can only take you so far.

..and then I moved on and started Ratchet and Clank Future A Crack in Time. Fun!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Non-football related - I finished off Pikmin 3. Got all of the fruit. Great game! Very addictive.

I started Unfinished Swan and well, it's not much of a game really. The idea is interesting but I was bored after an hour of throwing paint splotches everywhere. Artsy can only take you so far.

..and then I moved on and started Ratchet and Clank Future A Crack in Time. Fun!

I'm almost done with Tales of Xilia, I think I'm going to try to find a couple of short games to motor through with GTA dropping in less than a month.

Lunchbox

Banned
I for one think you're a European hero. Taking money from Americans and spending it on Swiss watches, German cars, Italian fashion and shitty British musicians. May Yuro-Jesus bless you.

ive thought about that, thats why i make sure i pay with this card from a tommy wallet when buying to counter it

PlZjtRi.png

A Crack in Time is so good. So, so good.

Matrix

Afrikan

geez that was a really good throw.

loved that emotion from that Tanner kid. I know only preseason and he hasn't proved himself in this league, but I miss those types of gestures. Straight talking shit to the Texans crowd. :D

this is what I love about sports. like so...

Adebayor.gif

its......its beautiful. *sheds tear*

Bowser

Did EJ get hurt or is he shitting it up in Buffalo?

Had a knee scope a few weeks ago - supposedly precautionary to clean it up, but he's out for the rest of the preseason and I wouldn't be surprised if they're careful and hold him out the first week or two of the season.

you wanna get smashed in fifa german

im trading it in tomorrow to get ready for madden and fifa xbone later.

best of 3, away goal rules, ill post the score pics here to humiliate you

Okay, but only if you're ready to play in 20 minutes also I can't talk because people are already asleep here.

Top Bottom