• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

lol ill take a 15 yard penalty everytime you want to return a kick for a TD lavelle!

the unsportsmanlike conduct was stupid as was the taking your helmet off AFTER A TD, but if those are the rules then he needs to obey them!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Have they shown the video yet of Carrie Underwood doing the Sunday Night Football theme?

I need to see if her legs match up to Faith Hill's.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
FMT, I wish nothing but good things for your team now that I remember that Phil Dawson is there.

Sir you will not hear me say a bad thing about the 49ers at all this year.

6t1qfo.gif

FMT, I wish nothing but good things for your team now that I remember that Phil Dawson is there.

Sir you will not hear me say a bad thing about the 49ers at all this year.

6t1qfo.gif

and i wish nothing but good things for the browns as i drafted josh gordon in my FF league... and i was about to draft trent richardson but the guy before me took him! then i had to settle for chris johnson -_-

eOh8hay.jpg

I hope Lunchbox took a picture of the result of game 2, like he said he would to 'humiliate' me. Even though I won all the games.

I only have pictures of game 1 and 3, which I photoshopped into 1 image with my sick Buckethead-esque skills. It also shows that I won the season 1 trophy after winning game 1 and I'm well on my way to win season 2.

Drakeon

It's amazing that in his first game Patton already looks leagues better than Jenkins. Probably says more about Jenkins to be fair.

Lunchbox

Banned
eOh8hay.jpg

I hope Lunchbox took a picture of the result of game 2, like he said he would to 'humiliate' me. Even though I won all the games.

I only have pictures of game 1 and 3, which I photoshopped into 1 image with my sick Buckethead-esque skills. It also shows that I won the season 1 trophy after winning game 1 and I'm well on my way to win season 2.

that was never a penalty you cheat

squicken

How is it wrong? SF make those late FGs, they would have won those games last year.

First game the Rams had a bunch of mistakes and got screwed by the refs. I could say the same thing about all of those and how it changed the outcome. Reality is on SF's home field the teams were equal

The second game Akers missed a 51 yard FG in OT. That's not just some gimme where you fire the kicker. Harbaugh was dumb and turtled the offense instead of keeping his foot on the gas. He screwed up and payed for it. But you guys had a good team last year and taking the Rams to the wire at home is something to be proud of

First game the Rams had a bunch of mistakes and got screwed by the refs. I could say the same thing about all of those and how it changed the outcome. Reality is on SF's home field the teams were equal

The second game Akers missed a 51 yard FG in OT. That's not just some gimme where you fire the kicker. Harbaugh was dumb and turtled the offense instead of keeping his foot on the gas. He screwed up and payed for it. But you guys had a good team last year and taking the Rams to the wire at home is something to be proud of

lol did you forget the delaine walker dropped TD pass in STL on the last drive we had in regulation? or the BS personal foul penalty on the rams last drive?

rams aren't beating us this year.... 2 ties is all i can concede!

squicken

lol did you forget the delaine walker dropped TD pass in STL on the last drive we had in regulation? or the BS personal foul penalty on the rams last drive?

rams aren't beating us this year.... 2 ties is all i can concede!

Or the BS formation call that negated the bomb to Amendola. Or the phantom block in the back that negated his long punt return. It is what it is. Two evenly matched teams with the Rams just being slightly better b/c of coaching and QB play

GQman2121

Banned
Jesus Christ, Ponder looks like Kurt Warner in the PIP. I wonder if he'll be bagging groceries next summer and then comeback to the league and win the SB. Hmmmmmmm

Absolutely. Was there a person on Earth that thought after the 2nd preseason game last year that Russell would be named the starter, especially after they had just traded for Flynn? If you keep looking through my posts you will also see that I was on the Russell bandwagon after the pre-season game against the chiefs. Once I got to see how good he was with my own eyes I became a believer.

Top Bottom