• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Or the BS formation call that negated the bomb to Amendola. Or the phantom block in the back that negated his long punt return. It is what it is. Two evenly matched teams with the Rams just being slightly better b/c of coaching and QB play

uh, was that not a penalty? don't blame the refs for the rams being unprepared. that's what happens when you have a shitty coaching staff and inexperienced players.

but much like the seahawks, your matchup with the niners is your superbowl and so we know we'll get everything you have. unfortunately we will have much more important games to play this season than our matchups against the rams

p.s.

jon baldwin looking legit! chiefs fleeced again

Drakeon

Absolutely. Was there a person on Earth that thought after the 2nd preseason game last year that Russell would be named the starter, especially after they had just traded for Flynn? If you keep looking through my posts you will also see that I was on the Russell bandwagon after the pre-season game against the chiefs. Once I got to see how good he was with my own eyes I became a believer.
Could be wrong, but deacons post probably had something to do with terelle Pryor likely beating Flynn out to start, so he got traded again to be a backup. Not necessarily Flynns fault this time, as Oakland has possibly the worst oline in the league and Pryor can better deal with that.

Could be wrong, but deacons post probably had something to do with terelle Pryor likely beating Flynn out to start, so he got traded again to be a backup. Not necessarily Flynns fault this time, as Oakland has possibly the worst oline in the league and Pryor can better deal with that.

Oh that makes a lot more sense. Poor Flynn every time a team trades for him he gets beaten out by a guy that was already there.

squicken

but much like the seahawks, your matchup with the niners is your superbowl and so we know we'll get everything you have. unfortunately we will have much more important games to play this season than our matchups against the rams

It absolutely was their SB. Why not? They were a 2-14 team the year before with a new coach. He needed to convince them they could play with anyone and did that with the big boy in the division. Do you remember the fake punts? Or going for it on 4th and goal? Didn't make it, but the bad field position resulted in that safety. I love Harbs but Fisher had his number last year

What was dumb was a 10 win SEA team treating SF like their SB. Should have had loftier goals

It absolutely was their SB. Why not? They were a 2-14 team the year before with a new coach. He needed to convince them they could play with anyone and did that with the big boy in the division. Do you remember the fake punts? Or going for it on 4th and goal? Didn't make it, but the bad field position resulted in that safety. I love Harbs but Fisher had his number last year

What was dumb was a 10 win SEA team treating SF like their SB. Should have had loftier goals

the converted fake punts infuriated me more than just about anything last year. unfuckingbelieveable

Stay classy SF fans.

Rams would be a bigger game than the Niners at this point, we didn't beat the Rams by 30 last season.

i forgot, who won the division and advanced further in the playoffs?

lol niners stadium security is horrible. 3 fans fun onto the field in the last 4 plays! come on you shit bags!

cdyhybrid

i forgot, who won the division and advanced further in the playoffs?

lol niners stadium security is horrible. 3 fans fun onto the field in the last 4 plays! come on you shit bags!

Losing in the Super Bowl is the same thing as losing in the first round, a fan of a team with the tradition of the Niners should know this!

You gonna be there day 1 for killzone Mercenary Yankee? Not sure I have you added on psn.

OMG yes. I have been playing the beta like crazy this weekend. I love it so much. The graphics are incredible, the mp seems super deep, it runs like a dream even over wifi. I really think it is going to end up being the best handheld game ever. I cant believe they were able to port the console experience over so well. Feel free to add me my PSN id is: ILoveWii60

Losing in the Super Bowl is the same thing as losing in the first round, a fan of a team with the tradition of the Niners should know this!

by that logic, not winning the superbowl is the same as going 0-16. you might as well go 0-16 and get a better draft pick. typical loser seachickens talk. luckily you won't have to worry about the playoffs this year when the rams finish 2nd in the division

Drakeon

OMG yes. I have been playing the beta like crazy this weekend. I love it so much. The graphics are incredible, the mp seems super deep, it runs like a dream even over wifi. I really think it is going to end up being the best handheld game ever. I cant believe they were able to port the console experience over so well. Feel free to add me my PSN id is: ILoveWii60
Oh that's you? I already got you, I'm Drakieon. I fucking love the beta. My Internet situation has prevented me from playing the beta as much as I'd like, but it'll be fixed before it launches.

cdyhybrid

by that logic, not winning the superbowl is the same as going 0-16. you might as well go 0-16 and get a better draft pick. typical loser seachickens talk. luckily you won't have to worry about the playoffs this year when the rams finish 2nd in the division

If you're basing your team's success on having a lower draft pick than someone else I feel bad for you.

Oh that's you? I already got you, I'm Drakieon. I fucking love the beta. My Internet situation has prevented me from playing the beta as much as I'd like, but it'll be fixed before it launches.

Awesome man we will definitely get on and play it come 9/10. Is there anyway to do voice chat on a vita, and if yes does KZ:M support it?

I agree. Unlike the 9ers they don't have the talented coach or the special sauce to hoodwink the NFL again.

cashman

Banned
i have to say colt mccoy hasn't had an awful game. he had 1 awful throw, 1 bad throw and other than that made some decent throws and some plays with his legs

That's awesome! I know it's not good to wish injury on another player but I hope Kaep goes down this year so we can finally see Colt shine with a good team and coaching staff.

That's awesome! I know it's not good to wish injury on another player but I hope Kaep goes down this year so we can finally see Colt shine with a good team and coaching staff.

i am rooting for colt because i think he got somewhat of a raw deal in cleveland but with mangini on our coaching staff the cards are stacked against him

lol @ cassell with the worst throw of the night but gets completion

Top Bottom