• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

i'm really liking what i see from Lemonier. first off i like saying his name. secondly he always seems to get good pressure on the QB. he has overrun a few rushes but he will learn

Drakeon

On the BJ Daniels for #2 bandwagon. ALL ABOARD!
He's clearly the most talented, but he's still so raw. Not sure I'd want him to be the #2 over McCoy until next year at the earliest.

If we've only got room for 2 qbs? Then fuck it, I'd say BJ has to stay too.

ESPN's Adam Schefter confirms Terrelle Pryor will start the Raiders' preseason finale, and the starting quarterback job is now "his to put away."
The Raiders are conveniently holding Matt Flynn out of practices this week due to "arm soreness," believed to be elbow tendinitis. Per ESPN's Adam Caplan, it's the "feeling among many execs" that Pryor will indeed be Oakland's Week 1 starter, assuming he doesn't bomb his final audition. The Raiders face the Seahawks next week. For some perspective, Seattle's second-team defense is probably just as good -- if not better -- than Oakland's defensive starting 11.
Hop on the Tpeezy train! Train leaving the station! Choo chhhhooo

JCizzle

He's clearly the most talented, but he's still so raw. Not sure I'd want him to be the #2 over McCoy until next year at the earliest.

If we've only got room for 2 qbs? Then fuck it, I'd say BJ has to stay too.

I mean, we're pretty fucked if CK goes down even if we have Colt as our backup. I'd rather just roll with BJ and hope he gets a lot of practice reps.

Tabris

So here's my fantasy team, what do you guys think:

QB - Aaron Rodgers
WR - Victor Cruz
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Desean Jackson
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Chris Johnson
FLEX - Darren Sproles
TE - Jared Cook
K - Sebastian Jawnowski
DEF - Pittsburgh (don't care about this, I'll be changing it every week based on match up)

BEN - Torrey Smith
BEN - Eddie Lacy
BEN - Brandon Myers
BEN - Le'Veon Bell (I know he's injured but he will be top RB when back)
BEN - Denarius Moore
BEN - Tyrell Pyror

Fox318

QB - Aaron Rodgers
WR - Victor Cruz
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Desean Jackson
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Chris Johnson
FLEX - Darren Sproles
TE - Jared Cook
K - Sebastian Jawnowski
DEF - Pittsburgh (don't care about this, I'll be changing it every week based on match up)

BEN - Torrey Smith
BEN - Eddie Lacy
BEN - Brandon Myers
BEN - Denarius Moore
BEN - Tyrell Pyror
no mannings on the team

0/10

tolzien is the odd man out, not bj daniels. daniels is not only better than tolzien but he gives us a good wussle clone so our defense can get some practice in the week of the seachickens game

squicken

QB - Aaron Rodgers
WR - Victor Cruz
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Desean Jackson
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Chris Johnson
FLEX - Darren Sproles
TE - Jared Cook
K - Sebastian Jawnowski

BEN - Torrey Smith
BEN - Eddie Lacy
BEN - Brandon Myers
BEN - Denarius Moore
BEN - Tyrell Pyror

You might as well list the starter as Lacy and not Rice. How many teams in this league?

edit: http://www.footballperspective.com/projecting-the-2013-jets/

Only thing on the Jets worth reading. Mehta has gone insane and the rest are hardly better

Bread

Banned

QB - Aaron Rodgers
WR - Victor Cruz
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Desean Jackson
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Chris Johnson
FLEX - Darren Sproles
TE - Jared Cook
K - Sebastian Jawnowski

BEN - Torrey Smith
BEN - Eddie Lacy
BEN - Brandon Myers
BEN - Denarius Moore
BEN - Tyrell Pyror
how many teams are in your league?

Furyous

Hop on the Tpeezy train! Train leaving the station! Choo chhhhooo

LOLMATTFLYNNLOL

This dude got Russell'd twice. He lost his job to someone that shouldn't be in the competition TWICE. I wish I could find that NFL.com article about Matt Flynn being a lock to start the season. Matt Flynn needs a humanitarian award for pushing QBs into starting roles.

Matt can still start as a guy who brings stability to the position. Plus, backup QBs have the best job ever. He's had a successful career off that 500 yard game. He's received 2 big money deals off that game from the Seahawks and Raiders. I want to also thank Packer nation for getting QBs paid since the mid 90's.

VY hoping he gets a one half 230 yard passing game so he can re-up like Matf Flynn. All a QB needs is one full game and a solid preseason run against scrubs (that would start for every college team) in order to get a pseudo big money deal.

methodman

Banned
True enough. We ain't doing shit if CK is down for anything more than a few games.

I don't care about that. Every team with a really good QB is not going anywhere if they go down. After he got his rhythm, Kap looked nasty. I loved that he was finding VD, which he wasn't doing so much last year. Good shit

Afrikan

so stupid, i with it showed him getting blown up by a Vikings player.

GOCOLTS.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
so stupid, i with it showed him getting blown up by a Vikings player.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/3105437/GOCOLTS.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

After James Harrison retires, he should be hired as a field protector.

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Yp_joXtOXfg/UBR3otg1UDI/AAAAAAAAaPs/39IAAvw2TdM/s400/James+HARRISON+sack+un+fan+des+Cleveland+Browns+%286%29.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Just borrowed the Cowboy Bebop DVD set from my brother and started watching tonight. I'm really looking forward to it from all the great things I've heard throughout the years.

Spinluck

My friend had a date so he asked me to do his Fantasy Draft for him in another league he's in, and if I did he'd let me co-owner (which makes me in like 3 leagues). I feel like I fucked him over. Poor chap, if only he had better friends.

cdyhybrid

My friend had a date so he asked me to do his Fantasy Draft for him in another league he's in, and if I did he'd let me co-owner (which makes me in like 3 leagues). I feel like I fucked him over. Poor chap, if only he had better friends.

Russell, Christine Michael, AND our D? Looks unbeatable to me.

Top Bottom