• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Florida attracts all the crazy, dirt poor scumbags who can drive because it is dirt cheap to live there and you are never far from the beach.

That you think it is nice says a lot about you.

when you get old and need to retire you are banned from florida

I like the changing of seasons. Plus, we get the two best seasons fall and spring. Perfect temps, perfect humidity, perfect napping weather. Meanwhile in Florida, you are wearing a diaper to soak up the ball sweat.

Fall and spring are beautiful here. Its only the summer that is terrible. And its nice to wear shorts around christmas.

Godslay

Banned
Fall and spring are beautiful here. Its only the summer that is terrible. And its nice to wear shorts around christmas.

You really are an animal. The only reason you should be allowed to wear shorts on Christmas is if you are in Hawaii. Here I was starting to think you were a human being. Disgusting.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
the seahawks didn't "cut their losses". what losses would those possibly be?
smh

Once again you show how you type before you think. A roster spot and cap space, of course.

and the niners can talk all the shit they want, as can their fans. last time i checked it was the 49ers who won back to back division titles, not the seahawks. last time i checked it was the 49ers who went to the superbowl last year, not the seahawks. last time i checked it was the 49ers winning games without PEDs, not the seahawks!

so until the seachickens dethrone the niners or advance further than the niners, they and their fans will have to feast on a fresh bag of dicks because as my boy harbs said WE'RE THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS. WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT! suck his dick... NOW!!
There are people posting on GAF who weren't alive when the 49ers won anything meaningful, as you love to harp on!

LJ11

Seriously guys, this freshman QB for FSU is 17/18 for 240 with 3 passing TD's and 1 rushing TD in the first half. Dude has potential.

Wow performance. Going through progressions, good pocket movement and footwork, geat touch and zip. Looks legit. Really impressed.

FSU finally has a QB to pair with the rest of their talent.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'll post this again since it's more active right now, Yahoo Pick'ems for $50 gift card to nfl.com, I do this on the phinsiders blog, there are already about 20 users added.

Enter Group ID: 32701 and Password: blink182 and good luck!

Do you want this in the op?

Talon

How man jokes so far about Samantha Ponder looking to upgrade?
The Pi Kappa Alpha house is the biggest on campus, built in a giant U shape, with a courtyard in the middle where members slug cheap beer and devise intricate feats of strength and skill to test their manhood and kill time. Former FSU QB EJ Manuel was a member, and so Winston would visit occasionally. He'd join in stickball games and smack tennis balls over the wall with ease -- switching from lefty to righty with each swing, just for fun. Eventually, someone mentioned the roof.

The origins of the challenge are vague, but everyone agreed it was nearly impossible. In the history of the house, only one member had successfully heaved a football over the roof from the far end of the courtyard -- a 75-yard bullet that must clear a 35-foot peak at its apex. A few years back, former FSU quarterback and first-round draft pick Christian Ponder tried it again and again, but never came close. It was the perfect scenario for the ultra-competitive Winston.

"They said a guy had done it," Winston said. "I just said, 'I've got to throw it farther.'"

So out they scrambled, Winston and a cadre of fraternity members, spilling into the courtyard to watch the legend add to his mythology.

The first throw smacked the crown of the roof, and Winston laughed. "No problem," he assured as fraternity member Austin Burr whipped out his cell phone. The next throw cleared the top with ease. The crowd erupted.

Hunter S.

I suspect Champ to miss the game versus the Rats. Wish Denver were to play Sunday to give more healing time. Ravens Denver wants revenge more than any others you biiiittchess!

Top Bottom