• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

ChanHuk

Banned
um, no.
I've lived in areas where I had like 3 major choices, and smaller companies still.

where I live now, yes, I only have one option.

How do you have 3 cable companies in a given area? Granted, I can get TWC, AT&T, DirecTV, and Dish.

Utilities and cable companies are micromonpolies

the seahawks didn't "cut their losses". what losses would those possibly be? training camp and pre-season games? they haven't even seen the guy play in a meaningful game and he's gone. they obviously saw something in him or else there would be no interest in bringing him back to the practice squad. UNLIKE aj jenkins, the seahawks gave harper no time and got nothing back for him. the niners gave AJ a year to show SOME spark and when he didn't he was shipped out for a receiver we will actually use.

and the niners can talk all the shit they want, as can their fans. last time i checked it was the 49ers who won back to back division titles, not the seahawks. last time i checked it was the 49ers who went to the superbowl last year, not the seahawks. last time i checked it was the 49ers winning games without PEDs, not the seahawks!

so until the seachickens dethrone the niners or advance further than the niners, they and their fans will have to feast on a fresh bag of dicks because as my boy harbs said WE'RE THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS. WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT! suck his dick... NOW!!

Godslay

Banned
the seahawks didn't "cut their losses". what losses would those possibly be? training camp and pre-season games? they haven't even seen the guy play in a meaningful game and he's gone. they obviously saw something in him or else there would be no interest in bringing him back to the practice squad. UNLIKE aj jenkins, the seahawks gave harper no time and got nothing back for him. the niners gave AJ a year to show SOME spark and when he didn't he was shipped out for a receiver we will actually use.

and the niners can talk all the shit they want, as can their fans. last time i checked it was the 49ers who won back to back division titles, not the seahawks. last time i checked it was the 49ers who went to the superbowl last year, not the seahawks. last time i checked it was the 49ers winning games without PEDs, not the seahawks!

so until the seachickens dethrone the niners or advance further than the niners, they and their fans will have to feast on a fresh bag of dicks because as my boy harbs said WE'RE THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS. WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT! suck his dick... NOW!!

You're a loser like the rest of us, you just happened to be the best out of all the losers!

The Niners wasted a first round pick you say?

effzee

Can't believe we released Acho. Casey Mathews needed to be cut years ago. I thought with Acho, Knott, and some of the other younger LBs who shined during preseason all deserved spots over Casey.

Only justification they gave is that he is versatile but wtf does it matter if your versatility is that you suck at multiple positions? That and that he went to Oregon.

I don't like this Chip.

:jnc

FMT in mid-season form already, I see.

MechDX

1727816_87_2986507_full.jpg

Greg?

brentech

How do you have 3 cable companies in a given area? Granted, I can get TWC, AT&T, DirecTV, and Dish.

Utilities and cable companies are micromonpolies

i dunno, just had multiple choices. 3 off the top of my head available in columbus are Cox, TWC, and WOW, there were other smaller choices there as well
was nice because you could leverage the cost against each other, particularly when your first 12 month offer was up and said you were leaving for company b, and just keep getting that price.

JCizzle

Can you remove that disgrace to humanity avatar on thursday?

brentech

Where do you wanna move!

i don't precisely know, because it's not worth over thinking when you don't have the option. and places are very different to live than just visit, but I like some places in south carolina near Charleston.

Really enjoyed SF as well, and while I'd like to live there, I don't think I could actually live there. I just really like their cycling community and lot of that stuff.

i dunno really, I haven't seen enough of the country to lock it in, but where I live now i probably ranks 3rd out of 4 cities i've lived in, in ohio.

I'll post this again since it's more active right now, Yahoo Pick'ems for $50 gift card to nfl.com, I do this on the phinsiders blog, there are already about 20 users added.

Enter Group ID: 32701 and Password: blink182 and good luck!

Texans have money.

Anything is better than Florida.

Pretty sure given the choice between Syria and your swamp, most people would think about it for a few hours and book a flight for Damascus.

lol Florida is nicer than 90% of the country. No cold, no snow, no terrible northern accents.

bionic77

lol Florida is nicer than 90% of the country. No cold, no snow, no terrible northern accents.
Florida attracts all the crazy, dirt poor scumbags who can drive because it is dirt cheap to live there and you are never far from the beach.

That you think it is nice says a lot about you.

Godslay

Banned

I like the changing of seasons. Plus, we get the two best seasons fall and spring. Perfect temps, perfect humidity, perfect napping weather. Meanwhile in Florida, you are wearing a diaper to soak up the ball sweat.

Top Bottom