• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Godslay

Banned
After the collapse last year I don't want us in the top 10. Someone on local sports radio said that they felt the team started believing their own press and that is when the season started to go sour. Whole reason why Reed was brought in to keep them level headed. Oh and to show we don't age discriminate

I just hope this team has the fire to back up whatever ranking they are given. I just want them to go out and demoralize teams, building enough of a lead that teams really can't come back. Not dick waving Belichick style blow outs, just enough that the other team pretty much knows they aren't coming back. Does wonders for a defense as well.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Stuck watching a game between teams you don't care about, but still want to be involved?

Check the What to Watch For in the op and educate yourself!

Godslay

Banned
I'll pay for multiple things for during season access....meh to preseason

I love watching preseason games. Get to watch guys that likely won't play during the regular season. Rooks, developing guys, etc.

Freeman doing it without his probowl guards?

brentech

I love watching preseason games. Get to watch guys that likely won't play during the regular season. Rooks, developing guys, etc.

Freeman doing it without his probowl guards?

I'll watch what's available to me, I'm just saying I'm not going to pay for access. I have 3 games coming up for me in my area.

Godslay

Banned
I'll watch what's available to me, I'm just saying I'm not going to pay for access. I have 3 games coming up for me in my area.

Sure, I could see that. Still pretty cheap considering you get access to every game.

Dumervil. I noticed he's not getting much pressure.

Top Bottom