• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Dragon

Banned
Just ventured into the thread for the first time this preseason. God damn it, this got me so hyped. I'm not as bullish on Reed, but everything else feels spot on. Could have used a letter jacket dig though - fuck that nonsense.

I moved away from Houston in the offseason (to San Francisco) and one of the toughest parts was giving up my season tickets. A few guys from that group are going to fly up here for the 49ers game so this year, at least, I'll still get a Texans fix.

Don't be hyped on MechDX's account, he was the biggest homer since scatfreak until they shit the bed faster than scatfreak.

Seriously no more of this

gronkdance_medium.gif

Furyous

There are some QBs that I'm shocked are still in the league.

How in the world is Jimmy Clausen still on the Panthers' roster?
He must have pictures of their owner snorting coke off three prostitutes while feeding kittens to piranhas.
Before one of y'all come with Browns jokes, I just want to point to the third string corners on the Ravens, Steelers, and Bengals that would look like prime Deion Sanders playing against him.

Dan Orlovsky is still getting a check. Jon Kitna holding that clipboard with precision. Matt Leinhart somewhere mad as shit. Jake Delhomme's soul hasn't recovered from the NFL Films captured ether courtesty of Steve Smith.

Brian Hoyer is audtioning for his next team all through training camp.
Dirty Sanchez needs to start getting his fingers ready and posture right because next season he holding a clipboard too. That's not to say he's a bad QB because Tannenbaum sabotaged him but he's shellshocked from last year.

I expect two funballs out of Brandon Weeden. I'm talkng Favrian levels of FUN. I expect three balls thrown into triplec overage just to show the world how much he loves slanging that heat.

cashman

Banned
There are some QBs that I'm shocked are still in the league.

How in the world is Jimmy Clausen still on the Panthers' roster?
He must have pictures of their owner snorting coke off three prostitutes while feeding kittens to piranhas.
Before one of y'all come with Browns jokes, I just want to point to the third string corners on the Ravens, Steelers, and Bengals that would look like prime Deion Sanders playing against him.

Dan Orlovsky is still getting a check. Jon Kitna holding that clipboard with precision. Matt Leinhart somewhere mad as shit. Jake Delhomme's soul hasn't recovered from the NFL Films captured ether courtesty of Steve Smith.
Kitna is retired and is winning at life right now

Dutch going to go back to Europe fat as fuck.

(Totally worth it though)

I feel fat already. All that time in the gym, wasted. It's cheap as fuck though here, 40 Chicken nuggets for 9 dollars is insane.

Send some biscuits, pls

I'll airmail them. I also bought a new sexy football.

I'm proud of you. Make sure you get a milkshake to polish that meal off.

I just refilled my coke. POOOOUR SOME SUGGGAR OOOOON MEEEEEEE!

jakncoke

Banned
I feel fat already. All that time in the gym, wasted. It's cheap as fuck though here, 40 Chicken nuggets for 9 dollars is insane.

I'll airmail them. I also bought a new sexy football.

I just refilled my coke. POOOOUR SOME High Frucose Corn Syrup OOOOON MEEEEEEE!

lol at you thinking you're getting sugar from fast food soda fountains

brentech

So, Time Warner wants CBS to stop dealing with Netflix/Amazon. lol bitches be scared.

Can only hope this eventually becomes a recurring thing and cable one day goes to a la carte channels. Even if I had to pay more per channel, I'd be paying way less as I don't watch about 275 of my 300 channels.

Probably never happen, but a man can dream

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Holy shit at that PlayStation All-Stars iOS thread on gaming side. Some Freeman-esque all-in trollage going on in there.

Top Bottom