• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

squicken

Flacco and Freeman will play about a drive each. Maybe two if the first series is short.

Rams will be playing some starters longer than other depending on position battles. A horrible Bradford stat: He has a sub 40% completion percentage vs Horton's defenses in his career

Kiryu

adsm3zpo.gif

From the gif thread
How I see this gif. I think of her father is like...
tumblr_ly2p91ZhEF1r79nqko1_500.jpg

this guy.

Milchjon

Gata, if you post about Florida not being crazier than other places in every Florida thread, it's no wonder your posts per day are off the charts :p

Hunter S.

Let's see I currently have Sour OG and Hindu Kush both are medicinal. But, I will have beers tonight not medicinal. You suck Chan.

Pimpwerx

Random question: Is Kaep's arm flex when he scores going to be banned now? I assume it falls under the um...Banner...*ahem*... of "Incredible Hulk". PEACE.

squicken

It's weird watching a Ravens game and not immediately thinking of double murder. Guess I'll have the same feeling about the Patriots for awile

ChanHuk

Banned
olol

Working another 24hr shift, just got called in to make sure some suicidal kid doesn't kill himself and then off to the ambulance in the morning.

Top Bottom