• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Starks is looking pretty good.

Edit: Rodgers to Jones looking like they are in mid-season form!

Franklin returning makes me nervous. Just let some bum return the ball.
He's like our 4th string running back. Special teams is the perfect place for him.

:jnc @ the new "balanced" Packers offense lining up with 4 wides on 3rd and 1.

JAMES JONES!!!!

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Not gonna lie, the inevitable trainwreck of the forthcoming Jets season is going to put a smile on my face. No matter how the Dolphins do, seeing the Jets buttfumble their way to a 2-14 season will make my year.

daw840

Chiefs blowin it up for the first drive of the preseason!

I love seeing our QB not just stand there like a target. Actually getting out of the way!

Not gonna lie, the inevitable trainwreck of the forthcoming Jets season is going to put a smile on my face. No matter how the Dolphins do, seeing the Jets buttfumble their way to a 2-14 season will make my year.

They better not pick first overall though. I don't want Clowney on the Jets.

Greg

He's like our 4th string running back. Special teams is the perfect place for him.

:jnc @ the new "balanced" Packers offense lining up with 4 wides on 3rd and 1.
4th string quickly turns into backup with the way they go through backs

LET KUHN RETURN!

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Cassel is in. Although I will be honest, I wanna see out third stringer. His accuracy wasn't the greatest last year, but man that kid had a rocket launcher for an arm.

Can't believe they took Ponder out already though. Fuck yeah Cassel he can throw a deep ball.

Top Bottom