• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

cajunator

Banned
Brees might have to press again. Damn the defense really misses those injured players. There wasnt enough depth to begin with. Really concerned about it.

TheFatOne

Did serious work that drive. Would like to see him work against better comp, like what the coaches are doing with him though.
Hey LJ do you think Hightower could ever develop into a half way decent coverage linebacker? So far he looks horrible.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Harrell looks like he has calmed down a bit. Nice throw there. Does Green Bay have some sort of guru that evaluates WR talent? Seems like they find amazing guys at the position that no one has ever heard of.

Milchjon

I love football.

BRRIkr0CMAAeCfO.jpg

That's some good stuff by Fletcher. Had some high hopes for him last season, but he got injured.

A lot of LBs on the roster, so I hope he makes it.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my god, that Blount run is one of the worst defensive efforts I've ever seen.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Harrell looks like he has calmed down a bit. Nice throw there. Does Green Bay have some sort of guru that evaluates WR talent? Seems like they find amazing guys at the position that no one has ever heard of.
This is the reason we could let Jennings walk. Our scouts will find someone just as good.

Can't say that for the defensive side of the ball or for running backs, but for the passing game they've got it on lockdown.

Much like how the Steelers always have pro bowl linebackers.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Secondary playing like last year. Don't like that.

LJ11

Hey LJ do you think Hightower could ever develop into a half way decent coverage linebacker? So far he looks horrible.

I don't see it. Always thought he was a two down LB that could give you some pass rush on 3rd and longs from time to time.

You'd have to limit his assignments to get the best out of him, can't play man to man.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking punters. Barely a step above soccer players when it comes to diving. What a bitch.

Top Bottom