• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

TheFatOne

I don't see it. Always thought he was a two down LB that could give you some pass rush on 3rd and longs from time to time.

You'd have to limit his assignments to get the best out of him, can't play man to man.

Thanks. Last year he was late to everything. I hoped it was just him being a rookie, but the more you watch him play the more you realize he is just awfully slow.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
So far I'm pretty happy with what I saw out of the offense here. I know it's preseason, but it's nice to see Tom throwing the ball well. Dobson may just contribute this season, and Sudfeld could fill in decent for Gronk until he gets back. Vereen looks to finally be a big part of the offense, which I've been waiting for, for a while. I still think they should sign a veteran receiver for some extra help/depth. If Edelman can stay healthy he could have a good season too.

What Mike Reiss said about this years offense being a lot younger and faster coming true so far.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I know it's the first pre-season game and doesn't mean much, but this D looks absolutely pathetic right now.

Hyde hasn't learned to cover a fade yet, though.

Defense is clueless. Oh well, this is what I expect from Capers at this point. Hopefully we'll have enough talent to disguise the senility once the regular season rolls around.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Mallet is hurting and that means Tebow is now the second man on the roster. Once Brady does horrible Tebow will lead the Pats to the super bowl.

TheFatOne

So far I'm pretty happy with what I saw out of the offense here. I know it's preseason, but it's nice to see Tom throwing the ball well. Dobson may just contribute this season, and Sudfeld could fill in decent for Gronk until he gets back. Vereen looks to finally be a big part of the offense, which I've been waiting for, for a while. I still think they should sign a veteran receiver for some extra help/depth. If Edelman can stay healthy he could have a good season too.

What Mike Reiss said about this years offense being a lot younger and faster coming true so far.

For the most part I didn't believe all the hype coming from the Pats training camp, but now I'm starting to believe on the rookie WRs. Dobson and Thompkins look like two guys who can add something the Pats offense has lacked in recent years. The one play for me was the back shoulder throw for the third down to Thompkins. That play to me says a lot.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus, that crowd reaction for Tebow. What the fuck?

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
#97 on the Eagles looks like he could be in Gears of War.

Top Bottom