• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only costed me 43 cents for just one dog. My local butcher gives me a good deal.
I have mayo packets from mcdonalds I saved.
The only costly part is the wine. May have to settle for miller 64.

MechDX

Only costed me 43 cents for just one dog. My local butcher gives me a good deal.
I have mayo packets from mcdonalds I saved.
The only costly part is the wine. May have to settle for miller 64.

Your butcher opened a pack of Ball Park hotdogs and sold you one? What in the hell!?

ChanHuk

Banned
Fuckin Jest fan drinking MIller 64. That's a total Brady move drinking low cal beer.

I would've gone with any one of these fine premium bum hooch.

hooch.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Fuckin Jest fan drinking MIller 64. That's a total Brady move drinking low cal beer.

I would've gone with any one of these fine premium bum hooch.

hooch.jpg

Isn't Cisco what Heavy was drinking when he dropped a load in that hooker? Is that what that thread was about?

Colasante

Bruno Mars is playing the Super Bowl half time show. If Russell Wilson wins the Super Bowl there, short guys will be so en vogue next year.

Bruno Mars is playing the Super Bowl half time show. If Russell Wilson wins the Super Bowl there, short guys will be so en vogue next year.

Not too mad. He has some catchy songs and his live performances with his dancing band are quite fun. Best name in a couple of years for me.

Dutch, not only are you a horrible degenerate sponge of a Pats fan. You have horrible taste in music. Play in traffic.

God you're so fucking dumb it physically hurts me at times. You should visit the Grand Canyon and see how close you can come to the edge whilst wearing a blindfold.

ChanHuk

Banned
According to Wiki, a staple of Cambodian cuisine is called "amok".

How terribly fitting.

Its a pretty good, best way to describe its basically a fish souffle.

Hi friend.

Wanna be friends?

God you're so fucking dumb it physically hurts me at times. You should visit the Grand Canyon and see how close you can come to the edge whilst wearing a blindfold.

You disgust me Dutch, filthy disgusting thing you are. Words cannot describe the revulsion I feel when you cross my mind.

You disgust me Dutch, filthy disgusting thing you are. Words cannot describe the revulsion I feel when you cross my mind.

Usually I would be really worried that I cross your mind, but I hope I cross it as much as possible if it really hurts you, disgusting drunk swine. Go roll around in some bug invested mud.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Not too mad. He has some catchy songs and his live performances with his dancing band are quite fun. Best name in a couple of years for me.

Bruno's one of the few artists around that are actually much better live. I dunno if its execs/suits getting too involved in their studio recordings, but the live stuff has a lot more old school R&B/soul to it. Especially when the brass section get involved (which for some reason seem to often get replaced with synth on the studio recordings).

Should be an awesome SB show - maybe not Prince tier, but hopefully closer to it than some of the more recent showings.

Godslay

Banned
Bruno's one of the few artists around that are actually much better live. I dunno if its execs/suits getting too involved in their studio recordings, but the live stuff has a lot more old school R&B/soul to it. Especially when the brass section get involved (which for some reason seem to often get replaced with synth on the studio recordings).

Should be an awesome SB show - maybe not Prince tier, but hopefully closer to it than some of the more recent showings.

He was great on SNL. Pretty funny guy as well.

ChanHuk

Banned
Usually I would be really worried that I cross your mind, but I hope I cross it as much as possible if it really hurts you, disgusting drunk swine. Go roll around in some bug invested mud.

Honestly Dutch, you really are apathetic in my mind. You are a coward of a dictator that would be overthrown by any midgets (Myself included). You barely strike fear only in the eyes of effeminate beings like Tammy. Do yourself and the world some justice, cut along the veins not across.

Milchjon

Honestly Dutch, you really are apathetic in my mind. You are a coward of a dictator that would be overthrown by any midgets (Myself included). You barely strike fear only in the eyes of effeminate beings like Tammy. Do yourself and the world some justice, cut along the veins not across.

Based on your failures as a medical professional, I'm not even sure I'd trust you on that last bit.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Chan and Dutch want to hate fuck so bad. But Chan would get whiskey dick and Dutch would just be hollering in German for somebody to shit on his chest and nothing would be resolved.

Maybe a rousing game of roshambull to settle the bad blood?

ChanHuk

Banned
According to Wiki, a staple of Cambodian cuisine is called "amok".

How terribly fitting.

Amok.jpg

Thats a classy meal right there, rightfully better than any low class Lunchbox meal.

EDIT: Best German, before you cut along the tracks, take a couple of aspirin pills.

Getting real tired of your shit,
Chan. Go OD on some stolen meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom