• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
meatballs_hot_dog_eating.gif

imC6Acakm7czy.gif

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Maybe it was even a hooker. Someone find the thread!

It got deleted I guess all I could find is this.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32747813&postcount=361

Old story, I believe the thread got deleted. In short: took full service at massage parlour, discover jizz leaking from girl's vagina due to broke condom when I was about to go down on her to reciprocate my orgasm. Several months later I underwent STD tests and I'm clear.

LevelNth

Banned
Not even that. He thinks they shouldn't be able to be hit unless they clearly have the ball. Option would be completely unstoppable.
I more agree with you and disagree with Harbaugh, but I totally get the objection to free range hits on these QBs, because guys are just going to go and straight out try and hurt them. I don't want to see that happen to Kap or RG or even Wussle.

eznark

Banned
If you don't want to get hit don't deceive the defense into thinking you have the ball. Simple.

As for qbs who run getting special tackling limitations, that is fucking absurd.

Milchjon

I more agree with you and disagree with Harbaugh, but I totally get the objection to free range hits on these QBs, because guys are just going to go and straight out try and hurt them. I don't want to see that happen to Kap or RG or even Wussle.

Fuck that. Only a statue is a real QB!

Hoping Nick Perry looks better than he did in the brief time he's played thus far before injury. He seemed to be turning a corner and now that he's got more of am off season the transition to OLB should be easier. Think we'll need his help this game.

MechDX

Thought the rule stated they were considered RB's until the cocked the ball back to throw then they get QB protections?

Either way at least the read option gimmick will go back to the college game where it belongs.

JCizzle

Because it grants special protection for players, predominantly QBs on the run. Let them get cheap shotted to hell if they want to run like a RB. I mean, it's not fair a QB like Rodgers can fake a defense and scramble after dropping back without facing the same consequences of normal running plays.

jakncoke

Banned
Give me some ideas to trash talk the Bills.

The Bills could of made the postseason in 2004(their last real chance besides making it in 1999). All they had to due was to beat Tommy Gunn and a undrafted rb named Willie Parker. And some other Steelers back ups. They did not. And since then they have yet to have a .500 season. Think about how much your and every since gaffer life has changed for the better and worse in that time period. think about it man. Also lollllll gatas!

Well, I don't have a Wii U yet but I heard Jakncoke does.

Add him when you get yours.

Thanks to you and that random bitch on twitter that stole my trademarked name. I'll have to use realjakncoke if i ever buy a wii u!

Gobias

Banned
These past two days have kind of sucked but the thought of the Browns actually winning their opening game gets me hard.

Please don't let me down lord Weeden

Couldn't run to the store so I had to settle for bud light. Marinated for 3 hrs. Slow cooked with magnifying glass. Topped off with mayo and a bud light.
hLZilsG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom