• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

Couldn't run to the store so I had to settle for bud light. Marinated for 3 hrs. Slow cooked with magnifying glass. Topped off with mayo and a bud light.
hLZilsG.jpg

Are you Lunchbox's far less rich doppelganger? This is amazing, your tag is already cemented.

what the fuck?

Good to see you're alive Gata I was afraid something might have happened to you.

jakncoke

Banned
Couldn't run to the store so I had to settle for bud light. Marinated for 3 hrs. Slow cooked with magnifying glass. Topped off with mayo and a bud light.
http://i.imgur.com/hLZilsG.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Are you mentally ok? Has sanchize broken you?

[quote="ChanHuk, post: 80519777"]Sup[/QUOTE]

Deacon drunk and posting in the off season thread

Instagram setup for one hotdog?

Magnifying glass to cook it???

Excuse me? How else would I cook it? My microwave is broke and I'm not going to bake it. Actually was thinking of baking it, but couldn't decide 425 or 350. Went the safe route and harnessed the power of the sun.

jakncoke

Banned
Also fuck him for abandoning the irc channel leaving Blue to run shit into the ground with his cuntness, now all we got is a dude that lives with his mom running the new irc channel!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Also fuck him for abandoning the irc channel leaving Blue to run shit into the ground with his cuntness, now all we got is a dude that lives with his mom running the new irc channel!

Post the link so I can add it to the op. May need to use it on Sunday.

Fantomex

Its a ruse!!

SNES? SNES

I thought it was SNES at one time as well. But this Junior payed the $25 entry fee for the Degenerate league, no way in hell SNES has that kind of money. That feeds him and his family for a week.

OOOOOR

Maybe thatswhy hes eating hot dogs and bud light now, LOL. SNES has to win the fantasy league so his mom doesnt get evicted.

rando14

I thought it was SNES at one time as well. But this Junior payed the $25 entry fee for the Degenerate league, no way in hell SNES has that kind of money. That feeds him and his family for a week.

OOOOOR

Maybe thatswhy hes eating hot dogs and bud light now, LOL. SNES has to win the fantasy league so his mom doesnt get evicted.

:lol

jakncoke

Banned

OOOOOR

Hot dog. singular hot dog with a fucking magnifying lens to cook...wut my mind is still full of fuck and wondering if im getting trolled or not

ChanHuk

Banned
Mother fuckers on the ambulance scheduled me to work next Sunday. Well you know what? I'm calling Kin Care you ass swines, I have to stay home and care for a parent, child, spouse, or domestic partner while watching NFL.

Milchjon

I think this junior is awesome enough that we should just stop digging after his possible alter egos and just enjoy him for what he is.

Never even heard of this site before. Saw xbox was making a new console. Was curious. So I went on ign. Someone in the comments mentioned neogaf. Googled it and and joined. Not really a big gamer. Play like 4 games a year. Once I found the off topic threads I got sucked in. Joined a fantasy league. And shared hot dog recipes. I like you guys here. You have the same shitty sense of humor I have.

mr2xxx

Banned
Never even heard of this site before. Saw xbox was making a new console. Was curious. So I went on ign. Someone in the comments mentioned neogaf. Googled it and and joined. Not really a big gamer. Play like 4 games a year. Once I found the off topic threads I got sucked in. Joined a fantasy league. And shared hot dog recipes. I like you guys here. You have the same shitty sense of humor I have.

Jets fans are always welcomed, Pats fans on the other hand.....

jakncoke

Banned

Play 4 games a year? Thats a lil above average for neogaf members.There might be 30 million gaming posts but nobody really plays games.

ChanHuk

Banned
Play 4 games a year? Thats a lil above average for neogaf members.There might be 30 million gaming posts but nobody really plays games.

I'm pretty sure nobody in NFLGAF plays videogames anymore, maybe the youngs and rich daddy's boys like Dutch and Lunchbox.

this_guy

No one here has time to play games with all the time spent complaining about games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom