• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doorman

I think running back dives should have to complete the process of going to the ground with the football in possession for it to count as a touchdown. The way this works compared to what receivers have to do feels so ass-backwards after seeing a call like that, even if it did finally go in our favor.

Pimpwerx

I cant see the dolphins game. Anyone who has watched it, can you explain what the fuck is happening to lamar miller? Are they even playing him?

CLE is stuffing the run pretty handily. We're letting Tanny drop back pretty much every down now, looking to throw. I like it, because we can use the pass to open up the running game. However, the passing game isn't doing so great either. PEACE.

Weird first half. Both d's look great but the Dolphins o looks horrible. As I expected Cameron is the big problem for the Dolphins pass d. If the Dolphins don't get the running game going soon it'll be a long half for Tannehill.

Also, Wallace's only contribution has been a false start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom