• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russell can't even make a simple read. Every time I've watched him today he's looked disappointing.

Again, predicting he has a huge drop off.

I think running back dives should have to complete the process of going to the ground with the football in possession for it to count as a touchdown. The way this works compared to what receivers have to do feels so ass-backwards after seeing a call like that, even if it did finally go in our favor.

If a receiver catches the ball and becomes a runner and does the same thing it's still a TD cause he established possession.

U2NUMB

I really do not get the rules.. earlier in the Det Min game Calvin broke the plane of the end zone and it was a fumble as he lost it hitting the ground. This time it was not a fumble...

Must be because one is a WR and the other is a RB.. whatever

Weird first half. Both d's look great but the Dolphins o looks horrible. As I expected Cameron is the big problem for the Dolphins pass d. If the Dolphins don't get the running game going soon it'll be a long half for Tannehill.

Also, Wallace's only contribution has been a false start.

Yep, your D looks good, as does ours. Glad it's been injury free thus far. Haden shutting down Wallace.

GQman2121

Banned
Halftime Fantasy Studs & Duds lists:

Studs:

Peterson - 70 yards - 2 TDs

AJ Green - 129 - 2 TDs

Charles - 48 yards - 1 TD

Duds:

MJD - 16 yards

Forte - 27 yards

Lynch - 24 yards

SJax - 20 yards

Spiller - 26 yards - 1 Fumble Lost

neoemonk

I really do not get the rules.. earlier in the Det Min game Calvin broke the plane of the end zone and it was a fumble as he lost it hitting the ground. This time it was not a fumble...

Pass vs run. But you're right, it doesn't make a ton of sense.

Vyroxis

Banned
I think running back dives should have to complete the process of going to the ground with the football in possession for it to count as a touchdown. The way this works compared to what receivers have to do feels so ass-backwards after seeing a call like that, even if it did finally go in our favor.

Yah, I have to agree with that. Until the refs makes the call, the ball should have to be under control on dogpile plays like that. Lose control, tough luck buddy, should have held it in closer instead of sticking it out praying you get a millimeter in.

EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!EJ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom