• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
btqtmrlicaabnslderlf.jpg

vikki

So our offense is Edelman and running backs so far.

Not sure how this season is going to go through, Gronk needs to heal fast.

The offense has looked good for about two plays. I'm not comfortable with NE relying on their defense to score points.

Doorman

Quite frankly I'm amazed that we're only down by one point, with the way the game has felt like it's going. The defense has done a good job on AP after that first run, which I really did not think I'd be able to say.

That being said I still fully expect us to lose this game, and I'm still holding true to my week 4 mantra from last year as it pertains to the rest of this season.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Halftime impressions:

If there is a football God we need him to show his face. Why couldn`t we come out and just kick some ass? =/

And fans need to back off Stafford. Somehow Matthew Stafford got held to a higher standard than Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers, Eli etc. Anytime Stafford turns it over, "omg d00med" etc. Turnovers sometimes happen. Stafford is a leader, hashas heart and most importantly talent.

Seanspeed

Banned
The offense has looked good for about two plays. I'm not comfortable with NE relying on their defense to score points.

We're running the ball well. Pass protection has been pretty good against a good D-line. Rookies just need to warm up.

I'm far from worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom