• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

Really disappointed in Sudfeld, but my expectations were to high. As soon as I saw Blount returning kicks I knew the pats return situation was terrible. I thought both defenses played well. The only concern that I have is the lack of pass rush for the Pats. It seems like it's Chandler/Ninko or bust.

GQman2121

Banned
SJax did look slow there though. I know he was following his blocker, but his run style was very upright there and he didn't seem as quick as years past.

And TD Julio.

Bread

Banned
Really disappointed in Sudfeld, but my expectations were to high. As soon as I saw Blount returning kicks I knew the pats return situation was terrible. I thought both defenses played well. The only concern that I have is the lack of pass rush for the Pats. It seems like it's Chandler/Ninko or bust.
didn't they just resign leon? where the fuck has he been

and where has dobson been? he needs to show up badly.

brentech

Matthew Stafford is not responsible for Pettigrew fumbling, or the Suh penalty.

At some point the rest of the team has got give Stafford some help on turnovers like all the other great QBs have. At some point our own fans need to stop piling on top of Stafford because he is already better than any QB we`ve ever had at 25.

Stafford is a great young QB with heart. An INT on a tipped ball isn`t going to change that.

I'm talking about his career. The kid has 4 seasons, and 54 picks. (Not counting today). I'm sorry, but that's total fucking trash play.
Or are you saying he had 54 tipped passes that got picked?

didn't they just resign leon? where the fuck has he been

and where has dobson been? he needs to show up badly.

Both Washington and Dobson are inactive.

Washington because he wasn't with the team after since he got cut I guess, and Dobson is injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom