• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frolow

Banned
Great game. Would have been interesting to see how the game would've played out if the refs did their job and made the call correctly.

bonesquad

Nice. 3 man rush and couldn't get the ball off. Not that it matters. I never had the Packers winning this game. But unless their D improves (haha) this year will mirror last years...

Narag

Damn, didn't even plan to watch that one today. Oh well, time to settle in for that one sure recipe for comedy: Romo + SNF.

So todays results= fuck the Bungles

My parlay
Titans +7.5 W
Saints -3 W
Cardinals +4.5 W
Bungles +3 Tied=L

Going with that one instead of the Raiders f me up

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Stafford threw to CJ 9 out of 42 times today.

"OH MAN ALL HE DOES IS JUST CHUCK IT UP TO CJ"--NFL-GAF

eznark

Banned
Awesome game. Pretty excited by the front seven play. I expected the backup safeties to get skull fucked and shock of shocks they got skull fucked.

Those were two very good football teams. Kap looked amazing, better than the playoffs.

Eric Reid is awesome. That guy can fucking play.

All in all I'm encouraged by that performance. Specifically the offensive and defensive lines. Get healthy soon safeties!!

Some damn good games today, but I'm not feeling any confidence in my Bears. I didn't understand the praise commentators were lopping on. Cutler's passes weren't accurate. They were JUST out of reach of receivers, forcing them to dive/jump. Our pass defense was sloppy as Hell too.

I've yet to be sold on this year. We'll see next week.

are Rodney Harrison and the rest of the dumb fuck NFL defensive backs aware that there is a huge target between the head and the knees that you can aim at? Fucking morons.

brentech

All in all I'm encouraged by that performance. Specifically the offensive and defensive lines. Get healthy soon safeties!!

Yeah, I didn't expect our D Line to play that well.

Will be nice to get Heyward back and maybe Hyde will get a little better with some more games. I take a lot of positive away from that loss, and I usually don't at all. Last year we looked super inconsistent in our early games and defense did almost nothing. Seems we actually much more effective, so a little better play by our secondary and we can really change that outcome.

In all honesty the Packer did get screwed with that offsetting PF call but that being said if it would of been called right there is a chance Harbaugh would of went for it on 4th and 2. So that drive could of been the same outcome.

effzee

Why why why is Boldin so undervalued? Still bitter Eagles never traded for him when he was offered to them.

Niners Packers game was intense and a lot of fun to watch.

Good to see Bush do well.

What the hell happened to the Steelers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom