• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG the guy behind Erin

I knew what he was doing but I couldn't help laffing...especially after a day like today.

BTrdM44IYAAdbmd.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
Why why why is Boldin so undervalued? Still bitter Eagles never traded for him when he was offered to them.

Niners Packers game was intense and a lot of fun to watch.

Good to see Bush do well.

What the hell happened to the Steelers?

Decastro took out Pouncey knee and all the OL did basically nothing but get pushed around

linkboy

In all honesty the Packer did get screwed with that offsetting PF call but that being said if it would of been called right there is a chance Harbaugh would of went for it on 4th and 2. So that drive could of been the same outcome.

If Matthews doesn't cheap shot Kaepernick, it's a moot point. It all came back to Clay being a fucking moron.

In all honestly, he should have been ejected from the game.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Good win Dolphins-GAF. I didn't see the game, just saw updates on my phone and just watched the highlights.

Sounds like the same type of Browns loss, defense holds us in but can't do it all.

Good luck going forward guys.

On the plus it seems Jordan Cameron had a solid game, but Weeden...based on the highlights I was thinking we'd draft a QB this draft and build him up but now looks like whoever we draft will probably be starting. :(

But biggest plus right now...all AFC North teams lost this week so we still in it!

I was wrong about Kaepernick, he's for real.

He can live without the option. Not so sure about the rest (Wilson, RG3)

Wilson didn't really use the read option. His biggest problem seems to be his offensive line. RGIII is the one that still needs to prove he can run in a traditional offense (though I'm sure he can).

JCizzle

Good win Dolphins-GAF. I didn't see the game, just saw updates on my phone and just watched the highlights.

Sounds like the same type of Browns loss, defense holds us in but can't do it all.

Good luck going forward guys.

On the plus it seems Jordan Cameron had a solid game, but Weeden...based on the highlights I was thinking we'd draft a QB this draft and build him up but now looks like whoever we draft will probably be starting. :(

But biggest plus right now...all AFC North teams lost this week so we still in it!

no. kave-gaf does not get off this easy. i had faith in trent truck and feel as if i was betrayed by deception! i need more trent truck and less granpa weedens.

imtehman

Banned
How salty are you that Russell threw for over 300 yards and led the team to a win in a trap game on the road despite all the odds pointing to a letdown loss? It must be burning in the core of your soul.

trap game? they almost lost against the carolina panthers, just stop

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Anyone want to fill me in on why Trent got only 13 rushes?

From what I saw the game was close like 70% of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom