• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli has to shift every fucking time. Hasn't had a clean pocket all night. Even on the Cruz pass.

It doesnt excuse the shit INT's (at least the first one) but yeah, oline is a mess.

Are the Giants even running the TE Seam with Myers? That can beat a Cover 2... and did Michaels say Randle is the only speed threat and the most talented Giants WR? huhn?

Fantomex

This goes out to Blackghost and Kave. I had to endure your hopes and aspirations in the preseason. Every time Dolphin games were on TV this preseason, you guys laughed and mentioned how much you were looking forward to your season opener at our expense, as if to say we were horrible

Originally Posted by Kave_Man
Just got in and turned this on:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally Posted by BlackGhost
Yes, YES! First game is looking better

I will let you take that in for a moment. Ready? Your quarterback is horrible, you have no receivers, your offensive line couldn't push it's way out of a wet paper bag. Your own fans who are accustomed to garbage performances even booed you. Your coach is named after a garbage 80s movie (C.H.U.D.) Our offensive line is pathetic, but compared to you we looked like one of the Bill Walsh offensive lines that were dominant in the 80s. Our defensive line constantly SMANGED Old Man Weeden. He was so traumatized at getting rocked so hard, that by the third quarter he was throwing underhand like his girlfriend who played for the Rockford Peaches used to in the 1940s.

MRTUD00Z.jpg

ofl8YPF.gif

Your disrespect did not go unnoticed. But just as Julia Roberts found out in SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY when she left her abusive husband,

F1w3v47.jpg

I have as well. "You can no longer hurt me".

juliaRoberts.jpg

Dthomp

I am expecting the blowout to happen by Peyton again which will make be happy.

I hope he plays most of the game, but I don't see him running it up as bad on his brother as he did with Baltimore. He'll try to be slightly more conservative, but if the Giants play like this next week it's gonna be a blowout no matter who touches the ball for Denver.

LevelNth

Banned
Such a shame for Wilson, I was excited to see him this year..has serious breakout potential. Totally going to be benched now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom