• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT'S TIME...

Eli-Changes-In-The-4th-Quarter-500x333.jpg

Just went back and found this.

What.
In.
The.
Hairy.
Fuck.

-infinity/10

Did someone grab FMT's account and turn him into Tom Brady? A pussy wrote this shit.

There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because of that post, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who wrote those terrible posts. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Tom Brady? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and post your little insults, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.

Fuck this game.

I hope Haley realizes we suck and just goes full pass whacky after another loss. Who gives a fuck about the offense you want to run if we don't have the blockers for it. Change the gameplay and start looking for the longball more often.
6-10. Haley wil be fired in the offseason and LeBeau will retire.

MechDX

There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because of that post, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who wrote those terrible posts. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Tom Brady? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and post your little insults, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.

Fucking bravo!!!

JABEE

You're still FMT to me.

squicken

Fuck this game.

I hope Haley realizes we suck and just goes full pass whacky after another loss. Who gives a fuck about the offense you want to run if we don't have the blockers for it. Change the gameplay and start looking for the longball more often.

What were he and Ben having their little dustup over?

A kinder, gentler FMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom