• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

For those curious:

sundaynightfootballschedule.gif

holy smokes great game! felt like we had some missed opportunities and i felt like the refs were one sided. felt like our defense was still not all on the same page and this is the worst TACKLING game i've seen us have in quite a few years (even the singletary years had solid tackling).

but our (passing) offense looked really good. thank god for boldin. i knew we were going to have a hard time running the ball after what happened in the playoffs. there was NO WAY the packers would let us do that again so when you have that you have to take advantage of the passing chances and kap did it for the most part.

also loved the balls harbaugh had to go for it on 4th and 2. really no mans land in that scenario and kap just made it happen. we have to play better in seattle though. all wussle does it wait for a play to break down and then scrambles out, which erron did some today with success. we have to be ready!
Just went back and found this.

What.
In.
The.
Hairy.
Fuck.

-infinity/10

Did someone grab FMT's account and turn him into Tom Brady? A pussy wrote this shit.

d[-_-]b;80740837 said:
Lol 5 Turnovers, hard to say we're going to win after that performance, luck is on Cowboys side.
D can't stop Austin or Witten, now Murray going off. Can't get to Romo either. Giants need a Cowboy mistake here.

Zeke

d[-_-]b;80740837 said:
Lol 5 Turnovers, hard to say we're going to win after that performance, luck is on Cowboys side.
because clearly the defense didn't get those strips, sacks or picks

Draxal

D can't stop Austin or Witten, now Murray going off. Can't get to Romo either. Giants need a Cowboy mistake here.

I'm just kinda pissed off at the roster right now, there's been alot of injuries but the OL/RBs shouldn't be in this bad shape, and I don't understand how Herzlich has a roster spot besides being a white player from BC.

bionic77

Fuck this game.

I hope Haley realizes we suck and just goes full pass whacky after another loss. Who gives a fuck about the offense you want to run if we don't have the blockers for it. Change the gameplay and start looking for the longball more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom