• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Giants playing well in the 4th quarter. Eli loves to put his elite undies on late. Why can't he put them on at the beginning of the game.

Hat trick salsa. Giants abandoning the running game now that Eli has unlimited turbo. I hope the Giants D can get the same thing...probly not.

16923_451765138203513_1787488167_n.jpg

bionic77

6-10. Haley wil be fired in the offseason and LeBeau will retire.
I still hold out Haley will adapt and give in to the dragon.

We need to to Chuckstrong and just slang it on offense. If we ever get the tools to run it then go ahead and try but that doesn't look likely this season.

I still hold out Haley will adapt and give in to the dragon.

We need to to Chuckstrong and just slang it on offense. If we ever get the tools to run it then go ahead and try but that doesn't look likely this season.
You're right, which is why we can win 6 games with a decent amount of Ben slangin' it. If we didn't have him back there I'd say we'd be lucky to win half that.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
That one ref has to be a Giants fan. How do you not call that?

Why is it all Eli? Cruz has people all over him and never drops the ball and shields off defenders amazingly
That takes too long to type.:)

It's a combination. Some of those throws don't happen if Eli isn't moving his ass out of the way of three defenders to make them. (not that one in particular but the first two...for sure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom