• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

NomarTyme

Eli is Yamcha

More like Yajirobi.

CGlC4f0.png
lmao.

bionic77

At some point teams will stop using running backs. Either the G-men or the Steelers will be first.
Hopefully the Steelers. Like midway through the 3rd quarter we were averaging less than a yard a carry.

Also I suspect that Eli finally gave in and fucked his wife. What a selfish bastard. Giving up his virginal 4th quarter powers and another SB for the city of New York for some cheap sex.

Sportstalk radio tomorrow full of cowboy fans screaming "this is their year!"

Ugh... This is why I wanted the Giants to win, so I'd be spared this week of Cowboy fans -- and Skip Bayless -- coming out of the woodwork. They aren't even the best team in Texas. And I'm pretty sure if San Antonio had a team, they'd be better than Dallas too.

squicken

Wilson can't pass block; the alternate rb that could block is on the temporary IR, and Reese got smart and refused to sign a veteran rb until pass the first week due so he wouldn't be guaranteed.

I hate when teams do that. It makes no since to get cheap and gamble one game when you only have 16 games

bionic77

Kobex we agree that the Pats are a lock for the SB and they Tom Brady won't suffer a season ending injury?

Can you also guarantee that th Steelers won't win another game this season?

Redd

Well Giants fans. At least you couldn't play any worse. It should only get better. You played terrible football today and you were still in striking distance. Gotta count for something.

There's a reason I wanted Doug Martin over Wilson. All the dynamic playmaking doesn't mean shit if you can't protect your QB. That doesn't mean Wilson can't get there but Martin was far more ready out of the gate.

Spilled milk and all of that considering he was taken by the Bucs but the early derping by Eli and the running backs killed us tonight.

6 turnovers and we still almost won. Can't blame the defense. Time off possession was ridiculous in the first half and third quarter.

Willis McGahee welcome to New York

I would be ok with this.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Did someone forget to tell the Giants that getting out of bounds is kind of important in these situations?

Zeke

Bigger news tonight we finally beat the giants at home for the first time since we started playing in jerry world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom