• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Peyton's going to push our shit in next week, though.:( Or maybe we do the Giants thing and look like a totally diferent fucking team next week.

It will be hard for them to turn the ball over 6 times again. So I'm guessing that we should see a different team.

Striker

I took it as a sign as they didn't want to get Eli killed in the preseason, especially with Baas getting hurt (remember how bad Cordle was)?

It just magnifies how bad a job Reese did in not signing a vet rb.
They thought Brown's injury wasn't too significant so they felt it wasn't a big issue; then I believe that's when Hightower's name began popping up.

But it's their own fault because Brown has had injury problems throughout his career.

Jags_fan.gif

Gata needs to thank Jags fans for these awesome gifs at the next fan club meeting.

Go Chargers

lol are people really complaining about the refs "missed" re-do in the niners game? first off, staley should have never been penalized. secondly, matthews should have been ejected. suck my dick mike florio you fucking hack

Ryu751

Banned
Great start for the Bears today. Thats a game I don't think Lovie would have won. On the flip side the Bengals got to dump Lewis. The Bengals were the better team today, but the are stupid and very undisciplined.

squicken

Ending of that game was shameful. Bengals forced a fourth down and the Bears would have punted and gave Dalton a chance to win

except...

Maualuga committed a personal foul away from the play and so the Bears got a free first and could just kneel their way to the win.

smh I saw the end of the Jets game where something similar happened. Too bad. From what I saw AJ Green has taken his game up a level.

MechDX

GB got screwed on that call and you know it.

no more than we got screwed with the offsetting penalties. staley literally did nothing except go up to clay matthews and keep him off kap. then matthews threw 2 punches, which should be an automatic ejection.

but of course the media is butthurt that harbs doesn't kiss their ass so there is always an agenda against his team

squicken

lol are people really complaining about the refs "missed" re-do in the niners game? first off, staley should have never been penalized. secondly, matthews should have been ejected. suck my dick mike florio you fucking hack

100% agree. It was a cheap shot by Matthews and hopefully he gets a suspension. Hard to feel sympathy for GB for an error caused by turd behavior

Draxal

Plus signs

Pugh looked very good (on the sack, the end got an amazing jump ... I thought he was offside. The tristate nightmare of Diehl at RT might finally be over.

Webster looked like the Webster from 2008, Terrell Thomas had a very good game.

WRs; the primary three had very good games.

no more than we got screwed with the offsetting penalties. staley literally did nothing except go up to clay matthews and keep him off kap. then matthews threw 2 punches, which should be an automatic ejection.

but of course the media is butthurt that harbs doesn't kiss their ass so there is always an agenda against his team

9ers exposing the Pack as the weak ass team in a weak ass division that they are. North can't hang in the West

I literally have the Cornette face on right now.

I can't believe just how bad the Giants played AND STILL had a chance to win. And the RB position screwed them again.

You know what? Whether it's McGahee or Jacobs, Giants need to sign a tough Vet RB with swagger. That's something McGahee or Jacobs have never been short on. I didn't like Wilson looking like he was in Spaceland after being benched, and Scott should've never been in the game.

Draxal

I literally have the Cornette face on right now.

I can't believe just how bad the Giants played AND STILL had a chance to win. And the RB position screwed them again.

You know what? Whether it's McGahee or Jacobs, Giants need to sign a tough Vet RB with swagger. That's something McGahee or Jacobs have never been short on. I didn't like Wilson looking like he was in Spaceland after being benched, and Scott should've never been in the game.

Wilson crying last year wasn't very impressive; gotta just man up and forget it.

JCizzle

Clay was talking all week and the refs should have immediately tossed him for that egregious hit, let alone the punches. Horrendous officiating,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom