• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

Hey, should I buy Skyward Sword? Last Zelda game I played was Twilight Princess and I stopped playing because I thought it was boring.

More fantasy stuff!? I'm losing my mind!

I don't care about people posting their Fantasy stuff in here, whatever makes them happy (Sorry, DUFFMCWALIN, my brother!). I just wanted to be a dick to Tabris. Plus I post the most random stuff in here some times, who am I to talk?

Also, wait for the iPhone 6, Tabris. Be smart for once.

Lunchbox

Banned
That article has some terrible images. Did he just take 10 seconds in Paint to make these?

XeBlZ5N.jpg
I see a yellow penis

must be chanhunks limpy stick

squicken

A lot of QBs (and other athletes) wear braces permanently for stability. Matt Ryan does. Drew Brees occasionally does. I think Brady does intermittently.

Nearly every pocket QB has one on his plant leg. It's almost weird to see a guy w/o one

Yeah that was a bad job, but I do actually need answers to those questions :) That fantasy thread is more about GAF leagues then questions being answered (not enough people looking in the thread).

I'll try to help but I'll probably get it wrong!

Hitokage likes to make avatar bets.

I'm not a furry though.

I don't care about people posting their Fantasy stuff in here, whatever makes them happy (Sorry, Sad Frog Avatar man with the SF giants logo bro). I just wanted to be a dick to Tabris. Plus I post the most random stuff in here some times, who am I to talk?

Not even gonna post my name, how cold.

Tabris is you're desperate you can also post your questions in the NeoGAF No Quitters 5 league thread. We were the innovators for the last 3 years who answered everyone's questions, and sported 2-3 people (crazymoogle/Ubertag/me/etc.) in this thread to answer fantasy questions on Noon Sundays for last second info.

effzee

Hey, should I buy Skyward Sword? Last Zelda game I played was Twilight Princess and I stopped playing because I thought it was boring.

Shits great yo.

Don't listen to gaf Zelda fans. Everything new sucks and any carry over from previous games is "old".

Even if Zelda games start of slow it gets real good and real fun.

Hunter S.

Shits great yo.

Don't listen to gaf Zelda fans. Everything new sucks and any carry over from previous games is "old".

Even if Zelda games start of slow it gets real good and real fun.

Gaming side is dumb. If you have enough opinions about anything you will get love and hate for almost everything. Not even worth reading many gaming opinions as the vary so much.

MechDX

Both fields are shit but at least Washington has an open roof for the grass.

If you are going to do grass in a dome you need to do it like the cards.

The only "issue" they had was at the seems. Been corrected and they use field turf for high school/college games. So the next time the Jets come to town we can roll that out.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Hitokage likes to make avatar bets.
Actually not that much, but when I win I try to give something that bothers the loser but I won't mind seeing myself. That's why Bowser's av is at least semi-competently drawn and properly cropped.
I'm not a furry though.
Well, if you were then there wouldn't be any point in making you use one. You'd either do it on your own, or wouldn't have much to lose by changing to one.
There were furries in Sailor Moon?
No, I mean...

<-----

Tabris

I don't care about people posting their Fantasy stuff in here, whatever makes them happy (Sorry, DUFFMCWALIN, my brother!). I just wanted to be a dick to Tabris. Plus I post the most random stuff in here some times, who am I to talk?

Also, wait for the iPhone 6, Tabris. Be smart for once.

I can't tell if usual trash talk or legitimate hate. Either way, just know I'm just trash talking you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom