• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Just got to remind fans not to jump the gun on the Broncos at et first half. There is a reason they always defer the kickoff to the second half.

Yeah, they like to do that for whatever reason. Just take the ball and shove it down the other teams throat as early as possible imo. Don't let off the gas.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That was awful. This offense lol

Brinbe

Was watching a stream all night. God, we almost fucked it up in typical Eagles fashion, but what a sexy win. That D was an awesome surprise. Loved it. Kelly is a the truth, the wonders that an actual running game will do towards establishing a great, versatile offense.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Has Rivers always gone the Michael Jackson route with the one glove? I've watched all of their games and I dont' even remember that.

Hunter S.

Yeah, they like to do that for whatever reason. Just take the ball and shove it down the other teams throat as early as possible imo. Don't let off the gas.

Shanahan was the master of that. I love it when it works as well as Shanny made it work. Especially against the Raiders. :-D

gutshot

Was watching a stream all night. God, we almost fucked it up in typical Eagles fashion, but what a sexy win. That D was an awesome surprise. Loved it. Kelly is a the truth, the wonders that an actual running game will do towards establishing a great, versatile offense.

The D was nice early. But once the Skins adjusted to the blitz they had some trouble getting stops (Cary Williams big 4th down pass break up notwithstanding). I hope Davis can make adjustments to be able to switch out of the aggressive attack mode when it's clear the other team is using that against you.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lmao this Texans team looks like complete ass.

Seda

Seeing Rivers act bewildered as he ran was hilarious.
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom