• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's is when Chip and the offense will have to stay ahead of defenses and try some new stuff.

Vick said they practiced so many other cool plays they didn't call in the game. And estimated they showed about 60% of the playbook. For now I'll trust Chip to come up with some new stuff when required.

Casey and Ertz were nowhere to be found today but I think in games where they take the run away, they will have to rely on those guys a lot.

There were also some blown assignments on the OLINE which led to clear shots on Vick. Chip even mentioned that those things need to be cleaned up.

Man Lane had a rough game. He was good in run blocking, but he got beat clean several times in pass blocking.

Hunter S.

Shanny didn't like to fuck around at the beginning of the game. All but one of the years Plummer was here did they score more points in the second than the first. 2003 - 2006

Years more first half points than second:

Years more second half points than first:

Nice but you know Timmy won those games late and tense. It was horrible watching Timmy win so many tense games.

Fantomex

thank you so much internet for this

iibNeCjrgnZLY.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Great job protecting the slowest QB in the league smh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
shut the fuck up Berman

my god Jean... get him the fuck out of the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom