• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacar

God i love Gates, always my favorite player ever outside of CLE

Edit. And honestly that Rivers pass on first and goal might of been the worst pass in history.

Tabris

Who was the announcer in the first game with Gruden?

There was this one moment where he explained how the game clock works in the NFL. Whoever that guy is needs to respect his audience.

EDIT - I'm not really liking 2 games on Monday Night.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans D is equally as shitty as the the O. 8-8 SEASON!

Double team Watt all game and easy W.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
How is that a touchdown and not Megatrons where he clearly passed the goalline yesterday? Megatron caught the ball, was passed the goalline and then fumbled.....but he crossed the goalline.

MechDX

Best scenario: go in at half. Kubiak rages, slaps jean in the face, Watt punches swearinger while yelling "swagggggg bitch!" team comes out fired up and destroys 2nd half.

More likely scenario: kubiak cries and says " come on guys please??" then they come out like they always do in the second half
flat and ubinspired but "battling"

How is that a touchdown and not Megatrons where he clearly passed the goalline yesterday? Megatron caught the ball, was passed the goalline and then fumbled.....but he crossed the goalline.

Do you really not know the rule? You must complete the full catching motion now. If you go to the ground you have to maintain possession.

Spinluck

Texans don't look too hot.

Our O-line and Defense suck.

Jags suck.

The only thing this could mean is that it's time for the Titans to rise and take the division.

Or maybe it just means it's week 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom