• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrikan

Sounds like the new rule is you can't engage the longsnapper as he is defenseless...Thomas charged right at him and climbed over his back.

hopefully we get a gif...but it looked like the center and guard went low and toward him...as if to cut him. I don't know what you are expected to do there.

edit- ok just watched it again...went right forward to him.

Godslay

Banned
One of the most beautiful games I ever watched. Manning broke the curse that the Chargers had him under during his days in Indy.

I had to conjure the power of Tebow Mojo for us to win that game. It was annoying, but it was for the greater good, plus it's when I gave Gata his Jagatar.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WTF we the "TEXANS" did that!? lmao

wow Foster O_O

Zeke

It's not about car flags and Watt jerseys. Bob wants as much of Texas watching the Texans on TV as he can get, and so does Jerry with the Cowboys. I think it would be cool if San Antonio had a team, I'm just telling you why I think it won't happen
bobby can want it all day every day and twice on sunday but he isn't getting much from the city . Cowboys biggest makret outside of Dallas is SA. Jerry stepping up means far more than Bob stepping up. Us not getting a team has more to do with NFL passing us up when the subject comes along. We got passed up for jacksonville ffs the NFL will give LA a team before we ever see one. Vikings, Saints, Chargers, Jags all teams that were possible at one time or another and nothing ever happened. NFL likes to cock tease us.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Slowest QB in the league is slow.

WAHHHHHHHH

Really Schoob!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom