• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChanHuk

Banned
huh whats that penalty lol

NFL just implemented it this season, the rule is there in HS and NCAA. You can't hit the long snapper until he lifts his head. To be quite honest its a good "safety" rule as the snapper is completely defenseless looking behind him.

methodman

Banned
NFL just implemented it this season, the rule is there in HS and NCAA. You can't hit the long snapper until he lifts his head. To be quite honest its a good "safety" rule as the snapper is completely defenseless looking behind him.
might as well keep your head down the entire time

jim tunney looks dead lol

squicken

The city is big time Cowboys territory not many people here care about houston and rightfully so. Bob can go fuck himself Jerry has already said he's fine with an SA team. I could see the city dumping the silver and blue if a team landed here. I would really torn tho
;(

It's not about car flags and Watt jerseys. Bob wants as much of Texas watching the Texans on TV as he can get, and so does Jerry with the Cowboys. I think it would be cool if San Antonio had a team, I'm just telling you why I think it won't happen

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So its a ticky-tacky BS penalty that has the same punishment as decking the QB in the face.

Go it

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Chargers need a solid drive.

If it doesn't happen, I'm confident that my city will lose once again.

I still feel bitter over that denver game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sorry, but that no touching the snapper penalty is incredibly dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom