• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
As per usual Chargers defense, the QB has ALL DAY to throw. You could calculate and file your taxes in the time it takes the Chargers D to reach the QB.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hopkins can play!

Zeke

I'm just not sure San Antonio would ever work. If they are in the AFC, then they steal viewers from the Texans b/c of the way the networks show games. Same with the Cowboys if they are in the NFC. I don't think Bob and Jerry are just going to give up a city they "own"
The city is big time Cowboys territory not many people here care about houston and rightfully so. Bob can go fuck himself Jerry has already said he's fine with an SA team. I could see the city dumping the silver and blue if a team landed here. I would really torn tho
;(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
For fucks sake what a shitty throw.

lol thanks Chargers!

Afrikan

As per usual Chargers defense, the QB has ALL DAY to throw. You could calculate and file your taxes in the time it takes the Chargers D to reach the QB.

is Freeney out there? I haven't heard his name..I've had the TV on in the background while following GAF devour a MS employee on the gaming side.

Matrix

Schoob having a TE orgy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom