• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Why should they give a shit? They're playoff contenders, they need to get their proper amount of home games.

Cause the Orioles haven't won dick. That's why. This game should have been a Ravens home celebration game. Instead we get an NFL abortion.

Fox318

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.609896892390404.1073741846.104266592953439&type=3

This is our Year for all 32 teams.. and the jets get zero respect.

1237124_609897275723699_436226003_n.jpg

??
Mangold is our best offensive player.

bionic77

I would give up all my savings and 401k to see Hines Ward run out during the Superbowl ceremony and knock out Lewis with a clothesline before taking out the alien monster Suggs with a pile driver.

JABEE

I'm so happy that football is back.

I'm also happy that FMT can get rid of his terrible avatar. He can return it to something classy and worthy of him.

Damn fantasy football has me cheering for stupid Peyton Manning and the stupid Broncos.

Go Chiefs! Going to quadruple our win total from last year.

Sanjuro

Just for the record, we are playing one fucking song, collecting our cheques, and going to pretend that we want to be here a single moment more.

cajunator

Banned
Im gonna stop Project Diva F for now. I have shit gaming reflexes and I dont know playstation button layout very well. Gonna have to do some major practicing.

At the OB just heard the babies heartbeat. Man it sounds amazing. The pic is so crazy looking. Can already see his little hands and feet.

I'm so happy that football is back.

I'm also happy that FMT can get rid of his terrible avatar. He can return it to something classy and worthy of him.

that is what i'm most excited about kickoff for! take one last look at this piece of shit avatar springfield!

in other news, i like how (once again) the media is taking something harbaugh says and not understanding what he is talking about. of course florio and all the other talking head fucking retards are saying "LOL R U SOME KIND OF IDIOT HARBAUGH? U WANT QB'S TO NOT BE ABLE TO GET HIT!? LOLOLOL CAN YOU, CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS GUY GUYS? CAN U?"

he's saying that the niners have already been targeted once, possibly more, with bounties and teams trying to injure one of our players. its clear that a meat head roider like clay matthews has no regard for the rules or the safety of our players. the packers know they cannot beat kap, that has been established. but say they "take kap out". can they beat colt mccoy? that's all harbaugh said. play within the rules of the game but there is no need to try to injure a player just because he shit on your face and embarrassed you repeatedly in front of a national audience

effzee

At the OB just heard the babies heartbeat. Man it sounds amazing. The pic is so crazy looking. Can already see his little hands and feet.

How far along is your wife?

We find out the sex of the baby end of next week.

Already saw the hands and heard the heart beat. Life altering moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom