• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

No one has had a luckier career than Flacco. His insane low INT rate on deep passes and always playing with a bunch of All Pro players and somehow benefitting from some alternate universe version of Jacoby. His luck ends this year. He got his big money deal. He's happy. Threw 4 INTs in preseason. That goober turns into a pumpkin and leads BAL to 15 years of Bungledom

Not that I expect that tonight. Denver has no pass rushers and no Champ. 38-36 Donks

Colasante

No one has had a luckier career than Flacco. His insane low INT rate on deep passes and always playing with a bunch of All Pro players and somehow benefitting from some alternate universe version of Jacoby. His luck ends this year. He got his big money deal. He's happy. Threw 4 INTs in preseason. That goober turns into a pumpkin and leads BAL to 15 years of Bungledom

Not that I expect that tonight. Denver has no pass rushers and no Champ. 38-36 Donks

I hope you're right. I wish the Ravens would fade into irrelevance. But as you said, not tonight. I say 31-30 Ravens.

Pretty sure Bolty McDouchebag predicted the Ravens winning and Flaccos reign of terror from day one.

Also pretty sure that no other Ravens fans were onboard.

True, but a homer saying his team's going to win it all isn't exactly a Nostradamus level event.

Though my fellow Ravens fans (other than xnipx) not liking Flacco bums me out. Between Banks and Dilfer and Grbac and Wright and Boller, Flacco was like a gasp of air to a drowning man. Also he went to University of Delaware! Go Blue Hens!

Greg

Will we see the new intro tonight?

I don't know if you guys have the power to do it as the creator of the groups, but remove 'Hall of Finley' from the Pick'Em groups if you can. I haven't been able to log into Yahoo through my Google account since the first day, so I just made a regular Yahoo account and signed up again under 'The Hall of Finley'

jakncoke

Banned
OH GOD TONY DUNGY BACK IN HIGH DEF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TonyDungy_v.widec.jpg

Godslay

Banned

Not going to speculate on his career.

Sleeping on Wolfe and Phillips, but yes largely no pass rush. I do like the match up with DRC and Smith. DRC is fast enough to hang, probably faster than Champ at this point. I wish Champ was on that other side, but I think Harris Jr. will do a fine job.

squicken

I don't know if you guys have the power to do it as the creator of the groups, but remove 'Hall of Finley' from the Pick'Em groups if you can. I haven't been able to log into Yahoo through my Google account since the first day, so I just made a regular Yahoo account and signed up again under 'The Hall of Finley'

The only league I am commish of is the Against the Spread League, and there's just "Hall of Finley"

Greg

The only league I am commish of is the Against the Spread League, and there's just "Hall of Finley"
yeah, you can remove that one - I decided not to do the spread league and I can't even get back into that account to leave myself

thanks

MechDX

Done. But I banned you as well. Always wanted to do that!

I screamed "Fuck you SNES!" as I did it.

Frolow

Banned
Why do they always get some country star or a prissy pop group to do football games? It's fucking football, get some rock music or something.

linkboy

God, I hate my fucking NBC station. We have a low power station and they weren't required to kick over to HD, so I get SD.

At least I'll be at my parents house in California next weekend for the 49ers\Seahawks game.

jakncoke

Banned
This forum too big. Some gaffer followed me on twitter, never heard of his account. Figured he'd have a few thousand posts. Turns out he has 29k

This forum too big. Some gaffer followed me on twitter, never heard of his account. Figured he'd have a few thousand posts. Turns out he has 29k

I have a random follower, who I think is a GAFfer since he follows Snes, but I don't know who he is. He's Canadian and also talks about JaknCokes

jakncoke

Banned
Name names.

cosmicblizzard

When i googled his name, i found a post in anime. So probably does what nfl-gaf does and reaches big post counts by being insular inside a thread. us nfl-gaf, him anime-gaf. And some crazies like cajun double down

Just checking in. Excited for my Bengals, but also scared shitless since once they start getting any amount of attention, the floor usually collapses from under them.

cajunator

Banned
cosmicblizzard

When i googled his name, i found a post in anime. So probably does what nfl-gaf does and reaches big post counts by being insular inside a thread. us nfl-gaf, him anime-gaf. And some crazies like cajun double down

I know cosmic. Hes pretty big into shounen anime.

Narag

cosmicblizzard

I think there's a decent amount of crossover actually. Accidentally clicked the manga thread the other day to see some nfl gaffer being asked where he's been as he hadn't posted in that thread recently.

cosmic's an alright guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom