• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPREME1

Banned
That's fine. They are the champions from last year. They've earned it. It will come down win or lose. I'd rather them leave it up all year so the sting never leaves.
I like that idea. Yeah. Daily reminder of what could have been and of what can be.

Hunger and drive is what the Broncs need. They have the talent.

Godslay

Banned
I like that idea. Yeah. Daily reminder of what could have been and of what can be.

Hunger and drive is what the Broncs need. They have the talent.

Yeah, the 97 Broncos got to wait to the playoffs to meet the team that knocked them off the year before. I just hope that if we win tonight, they don't forget that feeling.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Well, I'm off to the game! Season tickets this year; I'll be in section 223--south stands. I'll be wearing the white suit with blood stains.

Adios, NeoGAF!

I'll try to post some pics later.

Prediction:

1. Ravens 31
2. Broncos 28.

Then Broncos get revenge in January as they sneak into the playoffs and royally fuck up Baltimore's world.

Godslay

Banned
Well, I'm off to the game! Season tickets this year; I'll be in section 223--South Stands. I'll be wearing the white suit with blood stains.

Adios, NeoGAF!

I'll try to post some pics later.

Prediction:

1. Ravens 31
2. Broncos 28.

Then Broncos get revenge in January as they sneak into the playoffs and royally fuck up Baltimore's world.

Good luck Chiggs. South stands are legendary.

Man I'm hungry as duck.

I wanna cook some pasta, but that probably isn't a healthy midnight snack.

Edit: Man, some duck would be amazing right now.

Narag

I brought back my bull from years past. I need a new avatar.

Someone make me one.

tgYf7gA.jpg

Eh well. buy some duck ramen for times like this.

We have a small 'China town' here, but I never actually got any food there.

I should.

Get a prostitute instead.

That would probably kill my appetite.

Do you think the three marinated pork chops I just ate were healthy?

You think you're funny? Eating pasta with some cheese and pesto in the middle of the night before you go to bed might not be great.

Hit the drive thru for some daiquiris and Doritos, then.

We don't have Taco Bell here. Godless nation this.

And I only drink manly drinks like beer and appletinis.

I'm not a huge fan of posting FF questions/advice because it kinda loses the point of testing your own knowledge and luck against others, but.........

Would you guys start Decker tonight? Ive got Roddy White, Torrey Smith, and Lamar Miller in at flex. Any thoughts?

cajunator

Banned
We have a small 'China town' here, but I never actually got any food there.

I should.

That would probably kill my appetite.

You think you're funny? Eating pasta with some cheese and pesto in the middle of the night before you go to bed might not be great.

We don't have Taco Bell here. Godless nation this.

And I only drink manly drinks like beer and appletinis.

My city is too small for a chinatown or anything but there are plenty places to find asian groceries and food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom