• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

cdyhybrid

Wait... Is that actually a thing?

iJ4U2CU.png

eznark

Banned
what, yeah he's been playing well for what he is, but look at his history. Every single year he's been shit other then the super bowl run and parts of this year.

He's slow and makes pretty decent reads, but nothing special. He's bad, simple as that, and when our other MLB is Brad Jones, we can't hide his shittiness

What difference does his history make? He has been fantastic this year. Consistently grading out higher than any other Packers defender and in the top 7 of MLB's in the league, week after week. Your flat wrong here, sorry man. He actually has been special this year.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I'm conflicted on the Jags first win. :( It makes it even harder that we almost blew it for the 9 millionth time too.

Whatever man, Jags got a win. I am not a fan of rooting for 0-16 seasons for a draft pick. I will always root for the Jags to win no matter what. Especially when the draft sucks so bad this year. Definitely not sold on Teddy.

Kacar

Can't hate on Ihedigbo. The ball is flying right at him and he makes a split second decision. We all would of swiped at it.

Trey

Well said. I hope you're an older fan and got to watch the 90 teams. Hate what the young fans have to watch week in week out.

Been a fan since I was ten.

That was the year the Bills went 3-13 with Rob Johnson. I only know despair.

Being a fanatic of such a consistently mediocre team has forced me to look at the game objectively, though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Top Bottom