• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

For all the people who say the Eagles should have kept Reid. They have more wins this year then last year already, and Vick has actually missed more games this year then he had at the same point last year.

LJ11

Tyler Eifert is legit as fuck

I didn't see enough of Ertz, but I knew Eifert was the goods, no brainer bro. The fact that Ertz was in the discussion said a lot about Ertz to me, and not the other way around.

Been a fan since I was ten.

That was the year the Bills went 3-13 with Rob Johnson. I only know despair.

Being a fanatic of such a consistently mediocre team has forced me to look at the game objectively, though.

man that's awful. glad you stuck with it though, need good fans around, most of us are.

Jarate

Banned
What difference does his history make? He has been fantastic this year. Consistently grading out higher than any other Packers defender and in the top 7 of MLB's in the league, week after week. Your flat wrong here, sorry man. He actually has been special this year.

What grade are you going by? If it's PFF, then they put fucking Brad Jones on their midseason all nfc north team, so it shows how reliable they are.

I don't think he's been "special" at all this year, just in comparison to other AJ Hawk seasons. He's still a shit player because he's slow as hell (which is the worst thing you can have in a 3-4 defense) and he doesn't read the ball very fast. He makes some nice plays, so yeah, maybe at best I'll call him average, but that's not saying that much

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
What happened? I don't have the Texans game on yet.

I assume Keenum threw a bomb for a TD? :D

Remember that thing that happened on the last play of the Chiefs game? The same thing. Also, a near interception.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Oline protection is god awful

Top Bottom