• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
god seeing a Texans quarterback not fold at the slightest pressure makes me feel so good inside

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Case extending plays is awesome

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
have we already compared case keenum to Johnny football or russell wilson?? Just curious..

Love having a bye week as well.. no stress.

rando14

A commercial in between a play? What the fuck?

GoodellMoneyDive.gif

Matrix

wow the fat aggie makes it

eznark

Banned
great run out of that triple option look

BYU tried running that same play a bunch against Wisconsin and they defended it by stunting the defensive end inside and looping the linebacker outside around the tackle in third and long situations (which is when byu often tries it). Ended up baffling their offensive line and just blew it up every time. Fun to see that prep pay off.

squicken

come back home

I am rooting for them to win. And Gary is still coming back. But I think whatever happens the team can move on from Schoob and Case is a guy that lead a team. Best defensive player since Reggie White. Nice foundation and attractive to prospective coaches

Fjordson

Not a good half for the Niners. Our offense ain't doing shit and is Vernon done for the day? Saw him going into the locker room.

Top Bottom