• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Doomsayer

One of the worst halves of football I have seen all year from the Niners.

Terrible offensive execution and soft defense on that last drive. We need to get some outside runs going or at least throw it down the field.

Kaep isn't even trying to read a defense at this point.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God damn the punting against the Texans today... shit

Fjordson

Terrible offensive execution and soft defense on that last drive. We need to get some outside runs going or at least throw it down the field.

Yeah, we looked just...very mediocre. Feels like we're losing 7-0.

Matrix

LOL Case has some kinda magic shooting out of his body.

So lucky lol

DESTINY BITCHES

LOL Case has some kinda magic shooting out of his body.

So lucky lol
But Milt Schoob has lasers!

matt-schaub_lasers.jpg
matt-schaub_lasers.jpg

Defense was fine outside of that one drive. Well even just that one run...offense needs some consistency though especially from kap...

Top Bottom