• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Turnstile

Fuck these stupid ass old Bears Daauuble Check commericials. Garbage. Cancelling my State Farm right now, and going with Russel Wilson's insurance company.

But my mom works for State Farm :(

Choose the Nationwide because they have that guy giving Tom Brady a bath in his driveway.

ISOM

xDiLoji.jpg

lol fucking terrible picks

Yeah that too ^_^

Freaking idiot.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans o line can't handle pressure at all

They're pathetic.

I aint even mad. Case with what he has to work with is a million times better than Schoob.

Another close loss, with Schoob we were getting blown out and he had a whole healthy team around him.

Blocked fg... bites us in the ass. Special teams whooooo

Milchjon

Something needs to be done about Peyton.

Reroute the team bus to a remote Colorado cabin and cause a mudslide on the road there to keep him from coming back for a few weeks.

There are no helicopters in this fantasy.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
It's alright Houston, you guys can get a win in a couple weeks against us.

Jags #2 team in Florida!

I just want one W for case, your team can have the other. Tank city!

Hunter S.

If Phillip only scores 20 (with the help of a strip sack), KC doesn't score over 13 if Denver plays a clean game.
Seems likely, mostly because it will be a home game. Only a one score touchdown win is good against the Chargers in San Diego, but that weak of a win rarely happens in mile high. Looking forward to it for awhile now.

i would have been ashamed of our offense win or lose today. its like if vernon davis doesn't play we can't do anything at all passing wise. can't believe we couldn't put up double digit points when the opposing QB went josh freeman and was air mailing every other pass. as usual, our defense isn't the problem. the game and indeed our season was epitomized in the last int kap threw: manningham and kw in the same exact spot... why would you even design a play that way first off and secondly boldin and vance were open underneath and could've gained yards + got out of bounds. but as the broadcasters said, we needed to go 80 yards!.... even though we were down by 1!

i want my boy alex back! 9-0!

rando14

i would have been ashamed of our offense win or lose today. its like if vernon davis doesn't play we can't do anything at all passing wise. can't believe we couldn't put up double digit points when the opposing QB went josh freeman and was air mailing every other pass. as usual, our defense isn't the problem. the game and indeed our season was epitomized in the last int kap threw: manningham and kw in the same exact spot... why would you even design a play that way first off and secondly boldin and vance were open underneath and could've gained yards + got out of bounds. but as the broadcasters said, we needed to go 80 yards!.... even though we were down by 1!

i want my boy alex back! 9-0!

iXaE0Ka1dP9YT.gif

<3

Bowser

Jeremy Igo &#8207;@CarolinaHuddle 3m
Kaepernick on the Panthers D Performance: "It was more about us not executing than what they did."

LOL GTFO

Matrix

fuck tanking. Texans needs to play to win to get Case used to it

Used to it? I don't trust Kubes and co to not go back to Schoob if case has one bad game. They won't even name him starter for the rest of the season.

Also not much Case can do when you have the ghost of Texans past as an O line.

Jeremy Igo &#8207;@CarolinaHuddle 3m
Kaepernick on the Panthers D Performance: "It was more about us not executing than what they did."

LOL GTFO

more like it was more about VD going out of the game and kaepernick won't look for anyone else so once VD was gone there goes our offense!

Top Bottom