• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
conan_confronts.jpg

Best case closer. ;P I've been watching this show for the better part of 13 years.
I feel so old.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"b-b-b-b-but the problems were all schaub.

new qb same ****"

Clutchfans forum... home of the dumbest Texans fans on the net.

Godslay

Banned
Seems likely, mostly because it will be a home game. Only a one score touchdown win is good against the Chargers in San Diego, but that weak of a win rarely happens in mile high. Looking forward to it for awhile now.

If you look at the strip sack as essentially a taint, then the Chargers only scored 13. Not too shabby to hold a team to that when they average 24 ppg. Especially when Rivers was able to control possession, and pass with the accuracy he has. Even with that fumble, 20 is still less than the average, and the defense essentially did their job. If Denver scores 17 or more points next week the game is over imo.

Today was Bowlen's 300th victory today as an owner. Congrats, you old drunk.

Hunter S.

Something needs to be done about Peyton.

Reroute the team bus to a remote Colorado cabin and cause a mudslide on the road there to keep him from coming back for a few weeks.

There are no helicopters in this fantasy.

That would only work if you are wizard and can make it rain where ever you want. Might take some devil worship. You Germans are good at that!

kmfdmpig

If Denver scores 17 or more points next week the game is over imo.
As a Chiefs fan I certainly don't want to see a high scoring game, but I think KC has a good chance of scoring more than 17 against you. They've averaged a shade under 24 points a game and many of the defenses they've played have been a lot better than Denver's. It'll be interesting, and with Denver at 8-1 and KC at 9-0 it'll be the game of the season so far.

Honestly it's hard to find a real "class of the NFL" team this year. KC has won too close. Denver lost to Indy, Indy has lost to some bad teams, Seattle, SF both look mortal. The Patriots have had a ton of problems, yet still beat the Saints.

Wasn't Cam's best game by a long shot, but he made BIG 3rd down throws and dealt with at least 5-6 egregious drops.

he was garbage for most of the game. as i said earlier, dude was airmailing shit 10 yards out of bounds, locked onto his receivers, didn't move around well in the pocket and almost flubbed the game at the end with a bad exchange.

luckily for him there was a QB on the field that was worse!

I still think the Panthers are at least one good receiver, a stable offensive line, and a more consistent thrower away from being a legit legit contender (Cam was fucking awful at times in that first half, one of the worst halves of football I've seen him play), but they're certainly good enough to make the playoffs. And once you get to the playoffs, it's pretty much a crapshoot (look at how many favorites going into the playoffs actually won the SB recently, very few)

The defense will keep them in any game though.

Drakeon said:
Grover, PM me my avatar, probably won't be around for much of the night game.

Will do

Jeremy Igo ‏@CarolinaHuddle 3m
Kaepernick on the Panthers D Performance: "It was more about us not executing than what they did."

LOL GTFO

DenSalt.jpg

The Chiefs might be able to hold Denver to ~24, but they employ Alex Smith at quarterback, so that will be an insurmountable point total unless he decides not to leave a TD+ on the field.

Two predictions: Akeem Jordan is isolated on a wheel route for a score. Eric Decker finally sprains his AC joint after weeks of calling for a flag.

eznark

Banned
Pretty gross that NBC glosses over Sean Payton paying his players to try and end careers and cripple other humans and instead focuses on how much better they are with him as a coach.

PLAYER SAFETY

Patriots7

Peyton Manning has 33 TD passes and 6 INT as of right now

Tom Brady had 34 TD passes and 8 INT last season.
Looks like a poor copy of 2007 TB12; only with more interceptions and worse accuracy.
Not impressed.

I'm way too scared of the Panthers defense. They're gonna take someone out next week, I know it.
Amendola is a guarantee.

rando14

Fuck what happened? Haven't kept up on it? Been lost in the Console launch hype -_-

"UPDATE:

We talked over the weekend. We both agreed to just go through insurance. I asked if she still wanted to meet up on monday and she said she has a 10:30 shift and that her boyfriend may not be comfortable with it.

Oh well. You know what? I don't even give a fuck. Because I still took the initiative and I fucking TRIED. That's a victory in and of itself. So to all the haters here on GAF just remember that. And the next time I have another opportunity like this you bet you're ass i'll try again.

Peace out. "

rofl

Godslay

Banned
As a Chiefs fan I certainly don't want to see a high scoring game, but I think KC has a good chance of scoring more than 17 against you. They've averaged a shade under 24 points a game and many of the defenses they've played have been a lot better than Denver's. It'll be interesting, and with Denver at 8-1 and KC at 9-0 it'll be the game of the season so far.

Honestly it's hard to find a real "class of the NFL" team this year. KC has won too close. Denver lost to Indy, Indy has lost to some bad teams, Seattle, SF both look mortal. The Patriots have had a ton of problems, yet still beat the Saints.

I'd avatar bet you, but I've never seen you before and you don't have an avatar.

Your offense will not score more than 17 against Denver. Your offense and defense combined might, but I doubt it. That 24 ppg is bloated by the way of defensive scoring.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Have you watched the Cowboys (try to) play defense?

Doesn't matter. I will say if the game comes down to a last drive by Romo, the ensuing train wreck between him either fucking up or the Saints defense blowing it could be the most fascinating thing on TV.

Why am I stressed? Duke has a winning record in football for the 1st time in 19 years. Nothing should be able to bring me down.

Hunter S.

If you look at the strip sack as essentially a taint, then the Chargers only scored 13. Not too shabby to hold a team to that when they average 24 ppg. Especially when Rivers was able to control possession, and pass with the accuracy he has. Even with that fumble, 20 is still less than the average, and the defense essentially did their job. If Denver scores 17 or more points next week the game is over imo.

Today was Bowlen's 300th victory today as an owner. Congrats, you old drunk.

Are we sure he is a drunk? :jnc I thought he was just really old. Man probably has been owner longer then I have lived.

Konka

Banned
I'd avatar bet you, but I've never seen you before and you don't have an avatar.

Your offense will not score more than 17 against Denver. Your offense and defense combined might, but I doubt it. That 24 ppg is bloated by the way of defensive scoring.

Hug it out.

CurryDestroysTolzienHugsUmpire-1.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 10m

Titans believe QB Jake Locker suffered a Lisfranc injury that could require season-ending surgery.

Dude should give up football. He'll never play 16 games.

Top Bottom