• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Godslay

Banned
Hug it out.

osgaZ.gif

?

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Lions, Packers, and Bears all have pretty easy schedules left. If Rodgers is back by Thanksgiving, I can see the Packers still taking the division, but just barely.

Well, guess Ravens didn't shit the bed though it looks like they tried their best to. I dunno, I need to see us really put a stomping on someone and run away with at least one game before I start to feel good about anything.

squicken

Used to it? I don't trust Kubes and co to not go back to Schoob if case has one bad game. They won't even name him starter for the rest of the season.

Also not much Case can do when you have the ghost of Texans past as an O line.

Schedule gets easier. That was the last of the dominant defense. Case is the real deal. Yeah, a lot is luck right now. But he's got the stuff to be a good NFL starter. I don't believe in tanking unless there is a specific player that is a franchise savior, like Luck was. Rodgers and Watt were outside of the top 10

The important thing is to change the culture. They took step one with getting rid of Schoob. Nest steps are fixing the talent on defense and firing the coaches

Godslay

Banned
Just have Hank sing the damn song, and let Faith, Carrie, the other Thursday Night girl dance around or whatever. Have Ceelo ride a tricycle or something. Would be better than this.

Yahoo Survival Football said:
In the event that the last Active members in a group are all Eliminated together in the same week, all are declared winners. There is no tiebreaker in Yahoo Sports Survival Football

So I guess the GAF league has the following winners:

week one defeat
tmdorsey
I baptize thee barkevious
prestige worldwide
Schaub4President
crazymoogle
squick
TJ Bennett

...but I guess we're all losers for believing the Titans could win a game against the Jags.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
im not sure i follow?

Selective memory about Schoob and his pick 6's costing us games. Of course it's not all Schoob, but it's not the QB costing us games like before.

Schoob also had all his players around him. Case is working with basically nothing but AJ and could have two W's if not for fat aggie. It's not the same shit imo

squicken

So I guess the GAF league has the following winners:

week one defeat
tmdorsey
I baptize thee barkevious
prestige worldwide
Schaub4President
crazymoogle
squick
TJ Bennett

...but I guess we're all losers for believing the Titans could win a game against the Jags.

<---- I'm a winner!!

Top Bottom