• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

I've seen just as many commercials for PS4 as I have for Microsoft. Looks pretty even to me...

This game looks pretty lopsided, even though the score doesn't imply that so far.

I don't mean the amount of commercials, I mean the quality of them.

Anyway, Dallas' defense fucking sucks. And everyone saw this coming when Jerry hired Mummy Kiffin.

Godslay

Banned

Heysoos

Sigh. This Cowboys defense is just so bad, and now we lost Lee. I just give up. They're so bad. They don't even look like they want to play.

LJ11

Amazing what pride and arrogance does to a man.

How the fuck is Garrett still head football coach? This dude can't even pick his coordinators.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I have to say, even as a person who prefers the PS4, MS is killing Sony on the commercial front. Xbox has commercials that look like they will appeal more to casuals and the mainstream, while Sony has cosplayers singing some corny song.

Ive hardly seen any PS4 commercials, but a ton of XB1 commercials, especially this week.

Link

The Autumn Wind
So I know Rex Ryan joked about losing against the bye, but depending on tomorrow night's result, I'd say the Jets decidedly won this week.

Zeke

I wonder how different this defense would look with a healthy dline. Our secondary will never be good its god damn depressing

Miguel

tAVRjLi.png

Big Ben is is not amused.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Whoever would've thought the patriots defence would be better than the cowboys against the Saints.

I guess they did alright considering Wilfork was out. But the last two minutes your defense was helped by some of the most predictable and cowardly playcalling I'd ever seen

Top Bottom