• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Tamanon

Banned
I've never understood the appeal of the end-around/reverse. It rarely works and seems to almost always be negative, especially with holding penalties.

Generally I'd snipe at you here but you know what, I want you to enjoy your day. What an awesome feeling it must be to get off the schneid.
:jnc

Every time we bring up his true fandom I imagine Gata stomping around his mom's house breaking things, and then her yelling at him. There's always a couple minutes before he posts again.

overcast

I literally only need 15 more yards from Graham and I win in FF.

I also want the Saints to win to create more chaos in the East.

I have to say, even as a person who prefers the PS4, MS is killing Sony on the commercial front. Xbox has commercials that look like they will appeal more to casuals and the mainstream, while Sony has cosplayers singing some corny song.

jWILL253

Banned
I have to say, even as a person who prefers the PS4, MS is killing Sony on the commercial front. Xbox has commercials that look like they will appeal more to casuals and the mainstream, while Sony has cosplayers singing some corny song.

I've seen just as many commercials for PS4 as I have for Microsoft. Looks pretty even to me...

This game looks pretty lopsided, even though the score doesn't imply that so far.

I'm still waiting to see actual Sony game play footage.

Top Bottom