• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

jWILL253

Banned
Anyone else feel like Mark Ingram is simply the victim of a committee setup at the HB position? By the time he got to NO, ue was already the odd one out.

Granted, I haven't seen much of him, but still...

Enron

Banned
Anyone else feel like Mark Ingram is simply the victim of a committee setup at the HB position? By the time he got to NO, ue was already the odd one out.

No. He sucks. He just happens to be facing the NFL's all-time worst defense tonight.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
had to explain the difference between falcons, ravens and Seahawks to my five year old daughter today:

Falcon is a compact, easily domesticated bird that eats rodents.

Raven is an intelligent but ungainly bird that eats carrion.

Seahawk is a majestic mythical bird as big as a jet that drinks your milkshake. It drinks it all up.

He's been given his time to shine, Just couldn't do anything

jWILL253

Banned
had to explain the difference between falcons, ravens and Seahawks to my five year old daughter today:

Falcon is a compact, easily domesticated bird that eats rodents.

Raven is an intelligent but ungainly bird that eats carrion.

Seahawk is a majestic mythical bird as big as a jet that drinks your milkshake. It drinks it all up.

"Sea hawk" is a knickname for the osprey, a real bird of prey.

Tamanon

Banned

Alabama : NFL Running Back :: Florida : NFL Quarterback

idk Eagles are making hay vs Raiders and Rodgers-less Packers. Giants will do the same. Just don't trust the Eagles defense long-term as much as the Giants

Eagles D is better then the Giants this year. It sucked at the start of the year but now they have held 6 straight teams to under 21 points. Only NFL team to do that this year. They give up yards but they really stiffen in the redzone. Not saying the Eagles will win the division or anything but there D is actually doing a lot better.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

I think so. He ran well during preseason, but Sproles and PT are going to be the main guys. In retrospect, they should have just kept Ivory, but with Reggie not being resigned and PT sometimes getting injured, Ingram seemed like a good idea. I don't think he's gotten enough carries to get in the flow of the offense yet.

Top Bottom