• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Velcro Fly

I mean the Bucs considered letting Doug Martin play with whatever is wrong with his shoulder. Get him on some pain killers or whatever they do in the NFL and get him out for the second half.

Pimpwerx

Gruden noticed it too. I thought the Bucs were close to offsides a few times, because they're getting a really good jump on the snap. Tanny needs to change his cadence or something. Or Pouncey needs to snap the ball quicker. He's got a tell. He looks between his legs right before snapping it. Probably from his days as a Gator when he had shotgun snap problems. PEACE.

squicken

Gruden noticed it too. I thought the Bucs were close to offsides a few times, because they're getting a really good jump on the snap. Tanny needs to change his cadence or something. Or Pouncey needs to snap the ball quicker. He's got a tell. He looks between his legs right before snapping it. Probably from his days as a Gator when he had shotgun snap problems. PEACE.

Yeah could be either guy but you gotta think the guys in the booth would spot it

Pimpwerx

Nolan Carroll could be called for PI on pretty much every throw his way. The only way he stays with his man is by holding him. Surprised there wasn't a flag there. PEACE.

Top Bottom