• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

DMczaf

Schiano future.

You know what's in your future?

iffYZhwgoI2bK.gif

Pimpwerx

WTF kind of mickey mouse tackling is that? WTF is going on here? This isn't the scandal causing this. This is just shitty fucking effort and shitty fucking play. This is so fucking shitty. I shouldn't even be mad. I should be happy we've embraced the tank, but not after missing a perfect time to tank against the Bengals. PEACE.

squicken

WTF kind of mickey mouse tackling is that? WTF is going on here? This isn't the scandal causing this. This is just shitty fucking effort and shitty fucking play. This is so fucking shitty. I shouldn't even be mad. I should be happy we've embraced the tank, but not after missing a perfect time to tank against the Bengals. PEACE.

Bengals game could have been a launching pad. At least to some growth. Some hope. Scandal crushed it. Sucks for the fans and the players that still give a shit

jimmy wilson!?

I've got a real good feelin bout' old Jimmy Wilson
Sho' nuff' he's got what it takes
Do another number for me please won't ya Jimmy
Cause you're a really good dancer!

Fantomex

Dolphins should probably ask Martin and Incognito to suit up for the second half.

Dolphins have a Welker kinda curse. If we went to another team he would be the second coming of LT. Here, he just has glimpses of being good.

As per Philbin, hes always looked like a deer in the headlights. Watch him today so you can see its true. He always looks lost. it starts with the owner though, nobody with any clout wanted to coach for him, that was a huge red flag.

Pimpwerx

This is the worst year of football I've ever experienced. Both the Gators and Dolphins are a fucking travesty. Usually, football season is the best time of year for me. Now I'm mad there isn't a Heat game tonight, to save me from this traveshamockery of a game. PEACE.

... that ball was barely OOB. Can Wallace make a better attempt please?

EDIT: Rewatch the throw with a sideline angle. Wallace made no attempt to catch it in bounds.

Top Bottom